Hidden Feelings

Dyces POV:  

                 I sat there and watched this beautiful girl run away from me. I was numb what was I suppose to do?!? I could never think of Jazz like that. Shes more than just my one night stands, shes the girl I fell for... This beautiful brown haired girl, the one who made my heart skip a beat when I first looked into her eyes. I had to go after her, she was my everything. She was my Jasmine and I wanted to the prince that took her away from all this mess. 

         But I'm a gang leader, I have to be strong not only for myself but my gang, but is a girl like her ever going to come and show me what it is to love again? No, no one is as good as her, no one can touch her. She is beyond comprehension and she is beyond everything and more. She is the star the lights up the night sky with her glow. Shes the one who brought light into my life and like hell am I going to let a light so bright like this go. I am going to show her what it really feels like to love someone and be happy. Even if Ryan tries to kill me in the process. 

I pulled out my phone and dialed Spencer. Why is this bastard not answering?!? I got up going down the stairs listening to the dialing, finally the dumb ass answers "Why the fuck weren't you answering?!?" I yelled, "Well see there's this thing called eating and if I want to survive then I kinda need to do that, plus I was about to get something with this chick so this better be fucking good Dyce" he said back. This idiot couldn't keep it in his pants for 5 minutes? "What time is the competition? And is there a way we can cancel it?" I said back, I was rushing to get things out of my locker. I got something just for her."Well, yeah I can do something about it, why?" he responded back, "No questions, just do it" I hung up and raced to my car. I started the engine but just sat there. Fuck, what the hell am I going to say when I get to her house?!?

Jasmine POV:

       I was laying on my best friends lap crying like a baby over some guy. "He didn't even say anything just sat there like a bumbling idiot!" I cried. Serenity just stroked my hair and listened like a good best friend would, "Sweetheart, you are really sensitive and I am sure he knows that" she spoke then continued "If I know Dyce, then hes very slow to react especially when he loves a girl...He's only once ever loved someone." "She was very important to him, he did anything and everything for her but she only used him to get what she wanted. Well that was the plan anyway...She ended up falling for him." Serenity explained in careful detail."She set up an ambush from her family, they wanted his wealth and his gang, she ended up taking a bullet for him and died almost instantly" she sighed, "That day changed him, he became more ruthless and heartless until you came along". "He cares about you Jazz, he's just been hurt as much as anyone. Especially considering your his rival gangs little sister, he has to be careful. For the sake of himself and his gang." she ended with that note.

   "I'm not like her though! I wouldn't do that to someone who doesn't deserve it. I could never hurt him. He makes me feel a way that no one else can." I said, "He's honestly perfect, he's sweet and amazing, his heart is always doing whats right even if it hurts him in the process" I said. "No one can be like him and honestly I don't want anyone other than him" I whispered. 

   "Then I will be here for you from now on" that voice, it was the strong rough voice I got so use to hearing everyday and I could never get tired of.  I looked up to see him. Only him, holding my broken back door knob.....He followed my eyes to his hand holding the knob. "Uhhhh....Well your door and I had a fight and I broke it....I will have someone fix it. Promise" he muttered, I giggled a little and Serenity started laughing. "Hey Ren? Could you give us some time?" he spoke to her, she simply nodded her head closing the door on her way out. I was going to say something but Dyce put his finger on my lips. "Shh, let me talk..." he whispered. He got up and locked the door. "Jasmine, I know I haven't known you for a long time. I know I'm an idiot and I know that I'm a jerk to the max and I know that you deserve someone better than me....But I can't let you go...You don't know how frustrated I get when I'm in a meeting for my gang making deals and you suddenly come to mind...You drive me crazy, I've only ever felt like this once and I regretted it. But you? You're special....I love the way your hair blows in the wind, your smile lights up my heart like coals in a train, your voice is the most beautiful sound I ever heard...You heart? The purest I've ever met, you are sweeter than sugar, you are my high. The softness of your lips, the way you touch me. your gentle touch...your sweet words. You are the most beautiful human being I have ever had the pleasure of being next to, I should be bowing at your feet, no kneeling. Anyone who argues will have to answer to me. You are not one of those other girls, because Jasmine you are the only girl who I see, the only beauty who shows inside and out." he said all that with such passion and the look in his eyes. 

       I wanted to hold that look, only for me...."Jasmine...I love you...Let me prove it" he spoke, he sat down next to me again, "Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked....My heart was racing, my hands were shaking as I gave him my answer...