Twenty-eight

A/N: I recently got a new job, so I'll try to update as often as I can, but just be expecting slow updates for at least another week and a half.

Harry stands from his spot on a little chair in the corner of the room and I realize now that's he is shirtless. He sees me staring and rushes into the closet.

I saw all of his scars once more, but no matter how much he tries to hide them, the won't be ugly to me. And a phrase comes into my mind.

'Born to be crazy, crazy being born, being born didn't make me crazy, being torn did.'

It was from an author who had suffered from being extremely bipolar. He was called crazy because he couldn't control how he felt. He wrote a book about it before he commit suicide. The last line hauntingly beautiful. I think it went,

'I'll forever be engraved in permanent rock as a crazy human, till death do me part.'

And suicide isn't the reason for this mans death, sadness was. I wish Harry knew that he wasn't a lost cause. I wish I could give him that.

He walks back out with a white shirt. His skin still looks pretty pale, his lips I've noticed also seem to have faded from a reddish color, to a more skin toned pale pink.

Maybe it's the effects of the drug. Maybe that's what I look like too.

"Harry, you're nose is bleeding!" I say standing up when I see the red velvet color slide down his Cupid's bow. He reaches up his hand and swipes his top lip, pulling it forward to see that he really is bleeding.

"Is there something wrong? That you aren't telling me? Because I'm trying to put two and two together and it doesn't add up. You keep bleeding, you can feel again, and... And-" I ramble on and on without taking a breath. Harry cuts me off.

"It's none of your concern! I'm feeling pain so my body is reacting with blood!" He says, but somehow he sounds uncertain. It only feeds my suspicions.

"Okay, I will be quiet now. You don't have to be so sassy." I say and he shoots a glare at me.

"Honestly Chris, do not make me do something I've been waiting my whole life to." He growls and I am confused. Hasn't he already killed someone before?

"What do you mean?" I ask, genuinely not understanding what he had meant by that.

He wipes his nose off with a tissue and more blood drips down. But he doesn't concern himself with fixing it. He stomps toward me on the bed and I fall onto my back. He climbs on top on me and straddles my waist. He takes hold of my wrists and holds them above my head.

He brings his face close to mine and I flinch when his blood drips onto my face.

"I can finally feel my côck. That means I can take you to places you and I have never been before." He says seductively as his blood drips slowly onto my cheek. I turn my head so that it doesn't drop into my eye.

He gets the hint and climbs off of me quite aggressively and I let out a sigh of relief. Harrys blood is in places his blood shouldn't be and I'm disgusted right now. He heads to the bathroom and I'm assuming he is trying to stop the bleeding.

I head to the bathroom in the hallway and immediately turn the sink on. I lean down and cup my hands together, splashing water into my face and rubbing the bloody skin.

"Hey, we're training today." I hear Harry from behind me and I jump up from the sink. I see Harry behind me, a little too close, in the mirrors reflection.

"Okay. That's cool. Yeah, totally down to do that today." I muster up all that I have not to say something ridiculous. I guess it didn't work.

"Dry your face and lets go." He says demandingly. I don't want to upset him, I never really want to upset him. So I allow him to get the pleasure of me doing what he asked of me without fighting back.

I follow him into the backyard and the blaring light from the sun burns my eyes at first contact. I cover my eyes with my hand and squint them until they adjust after a couple of seconds.

Harry takes me to the middle of the yard and stops me, standing directly across from me.

"We have to take this slow and make it fast. We don't want Liam to catch us. I'm actually not supposed to be up right now." He says and I get into the position of bent knees.

But I stop when I realize how dumb this is. Harry is feeling his body for the first time in his life and I'm afraid I may hurt him.

"Harry, I can't do this." I say and stand tall from my defensive position.

He lets out a sigh and places his hands on his hips. "Why?" He asks annoyed and rolls his eyes.

"Because... I'm afraid to hurt you. What if Liam trained me or something. Or Niall!" I said enthusiastically.

"No way. No one but me." He says quite defensively.

"What, are you jealous?" I ask, just trying to tease him a little. His entire exterior changes as his body physically slumps.

"Yeah." He mutters and looks at his shoes. Before I can even respond, we both hear the back door opening.

"Harry Goddamn Styles!" We hear an angry voice yell out behind me. We turn our heads to see a stern, father-like looking Liam with his arms crossed.

"You know you are supposed to be in your bed resting! Why are you out here trying to train her?" He yells and begins to make his way across the yard.

"Liam, you are not my dad! And the sooner I'm up and running, the better. I haven't got all the time in the world, Liam." Harry says with annoyance laced through each word. And maybe a hint of exhaustion.

Liam looks down pitifully. "Yeah, you don't need to keep reminding me." He says and I look between to two of them a couple of times.

"Am I missing something?" I try to step in and both of their eyes look to me suddenly. The pressure drives me insane. I catch from the corner of my eye, Harry nodding his head 'no' to Liam.

There's a secret that Harry is keeping from me, and if I am going to kill for him, I need to know everything about him.