Eleven

I hope you guys know that I read every single comment. ;) Sometimes I answer and sometimes I just enjoy them. I love when you guys interact with me and other readers! Has anyone noticed the more frequent updates?

-

"Zayn, we got her."

"Who's Zayn?" The man reaches forward and wraps one of his arms around my waist. I put my hands against his chest and start punching as hard as I can. I'm not the strongest, but I've been told I could bruise.

I punch up and hit him in the nose. He loosens his grip around me and reaches up to grab his nose which begins to bleed.

"You stupid b*tch!" He yells and I take this opportunity to slip out from under him. He goes to wrap his arm around me again, but I dodge his reach and turn quickly, running inside the night club.

There must be some 200 people cramped up in this little place. The music is blaring through the speakers and strobe lights blind your eyes if you stare too long. I start pushing my way through the sweaty dancing people to get to a bathroom or a secluded area. The people don't seem to mind as I make my way past them.

I stop when I start to feel a little light headed and stand, not being as tall as the people surrounding me. I feel super claustrophobic. I'm such an inside body that I don't know how to react.

"You look scared honey, drink this. It helps." A girl dancing with a couple of her friends says from beside me and hands me a cup. I take it gladly, assuming it's water and chug it down.

But water does not burn like this. I throw the cup to the floor and cough my lungs out.

"That didn't help!" I yell, but everyone is too oblivious to notice my pain. If anything, I just feel even more lightheaded. I have to find a bathroom.

I start my journey to the back of the club and push more people aside. It takes baby steps and a couple of dirty hands to finally reach the bathroom. Thank god for my amazing coordination.

I run to push the door open, but it's locked.

"Hey, it's a one person only bathroom and there's a line little miss." I hear and turn around, seeing several girls standing a little wobbly, waiting for the bathroom.

What do I do? What do I do? I'm so lost. I don't think I've ever been this lost before. Harry has to know I'm gone by now. Maybe he doesn't care. Maybe he just took me and that was that, if I escaped then it was whatever.

Suddenly something hits my system and makes my nerves lessen tremendously. It hit me like a bus and my knees buckle, causing me to fall against the wall. I place my elbow for support and my other hand on my forehead.

"Woah," I let out in a sigh. I blink a couple of times and look at the wall in front of me, all I see is swirls, black and white and rainbow colored. What is happening.

This isn't from the alcohol. Was I drugged? What is happening?

"Hey, babygirl. I can help you get home. You look a little confused." I hear a voice say into my ear. I don't think twice, I just wrap my arms around the man offering to help. He chuckles and picks me up by my knees, hugging me to his chest. I feel a swaying motion and my head is spinning like no other.

"Take me home, big boy." I slur and I giggle after. Oh my god, what?

"It's not like that, love." He says and I'm confused.

"What, I heard that in a movie." I say and he laughs. The music around us stop and cold air attacks my sweating skin. I shiver and bury my head into the mans shoulder.

"I have something that will help this feel better." He says almost demonically into my ear and my eyes shoot open. I'm met by a man with dark brown eyes and hair as well as the bouncer from the front standing over me.

"Glad you called." The darker man says to the bouncer. He laughs and shakes his head.

"This one is feisty. But I got Stacy to give her a spiked drink. Thought it would make it easier for you." He says and the darker man smirks. I don't have a good feeling about this one.

"Time for bed, sweetheart." The dark haired one says and the bouncer places a rag over my nose. What is that smell?

Shit, I feel lightheaded and my whole body collapses into itself.

-

A/N:

That's so cliche but I kinda love it! I'm so ugly haha.

Why do you think Harry didn't come for her yet?

What do you think Zayn will do to her?

Do you think Zayn is good, or bad?

And remember kids! Donald Trump is an ugly rat. Have a great day! Don't do drugs, wrap it before you tap it, seatbelt a first, grab your tit when you wanna cut your wrists (okay I made that up)

Okay I'm done! And bored.