Twenty-seven

I don't believe a word you say but I can't stop listening.
-Where did the party go, Fall Out Boy

-

My eyes widen as I lay beside Harry, watching the roof crack above us. I turn my head and see him staring up at the roof as well with a big childish smile on his face.

"Those dinosaurs are huge!" He says and reaches out his hand in a petting motion.

I start laughing uncontrollably and slap his hand away. He pulls it to his chest and starts fake crying.

"That really hurt!" He says and starts rocking side to side.

"Kiss it better!" He says and pushes his hand to my lips. I pull a surprised face.

"You stole my kiss!" I say with a pout and I start seeing stars come of Harrys nostrils.

"Harry, that's beautiful." I say in fascination and reach my fingers towards his nose, but I guess my sight is broken because I end up poking at his lips.

I start giggling happily. "Marshmallows on your face." I say and Harry just looks completely dazed out.

All of the sudden Harry jumps up and stands in the middle of the room. He looks me directly in the eyes and starts slowly moving his hips side to side. I sit up and scoot to the end of the bed hanging my legs over the side.

"I'm a stripper!" He yells and his hands start running down his chest. He lets out a moan and my eyes widen. His hands keep reaching farther and farther until...

"Oh shit!" He says and looks down at his crotch.

"What's wrong, Harry?" I ask and stand from my spot on the bed. I'm actually seeing things right now, I'm clearly not in the right state of mind.

"That felt soooo good." He says and lets out a sigh. His hand reaches down and he palms himself. I gasp and look away, giggling.

"Stop." I say, but it comes out jokingly.

"Let's fly!" I demand and start flapping my wings as fast as I can. My feet lift off the floor and I look at Harry proud. His hands are now at either side of him and his jaw is dropped watching me.

All of the sudden there's a loud manly scream. "You're like tinker bell! I love that!" He yells aloud and runs to me, touching my face slightly. He looks so happy that he may cry. I am tinker bell!

"I'll die if you don't believe in me." I say sadly and some tears burn at the back of my eyes.

"I do believe in fairies I do, I do!" He says and we both hear a door open. There stands Louis with a smirk.

"Peter!" Harry says and starts charging towards Louis. Louis' eyes widen and he starts running away.

"Liam!" He shouts and I flap my wings, flying towards them.

"Liam! Help!" Louis screams and Harry and I start laughing uncontrollably. That is until two arms wrap around my chest and pull me into them. I turn my head to see Niall holding me back.

"Where's the pot of gold?" I say and he can't fight back his smile.

"I hid it pretty good. I'm sorry, but bosses orders. It's sleepy time, sweetheart." He says and I stare at his face in confusion.

"But I'm not-" I begin to say but Niall places a rag over my nose and I quickly look to see that Liam is doing the same to Harry before my eyes black out and so do I.

Chris, you are crazy. No one will ever love a maniac like you. Maybe it's just a phase.

The girls in love with crazy, just let her be.

Ugly girl. No one will ever love you.

No one.

Mark my words. I want you out of this house and out of my life. Don't come back after college. Don't come back at all. 

Dear diary,

Today I feel happy. Just kidding. I feel crazy. I wish I could join my brother. M̶a̶y̶b̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶j̶u̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶m̶y̶s̶e̶l̶f̶. I'm okay though.

"Harry, you're an asshole! She's never had that before. She could have a serious reaction and die!" I hear a loud voice yell and it's far too loud for my extremely sensitive ears.

"Go away, Liam." I hear Harry say with a groggy voice. There's some shuffling and I attempt to close my eyes and disappear, but my throbbing headache doesn't allow that to happen.

"You gave an innocent girl ecstasy." He says a little bit under his breath, but I heard it and my whole entire body goes completely still. I took ecstasy? How, when did this happen? How did I allow this to happen? My mind comes up completely blank.

I roll onto my back on the soft surface I'm on to make the boys aware of my consciousness.

I hear Liam sigh. I open my eyes and close them a couple of times so they could adjust to the light from the ceiling.

"Good morning princess." Liam says and I can't help but smile. That's an adorable nick name. I look at Harry and he has a disgusted look on his face.

"We're both really sensitive right now so please go the fùck away, Liam." Harry says as he brings his hand up to rub his eyes sleepily.

"This conversation isn't over."  Liam says and exits the room. I sit up in what seems to be Harrys bed.

"Our conversation is yet to be had. And it is going to happen immediately. Tell me what you gave me and don't lie." I say sternly and Harry looks at me, shocked. But a smirk spreads across his face and he looks incredibly proud.

"Me and you had a vacation, to crazy land." He says and licks his lips. I find it hard to look anywhere else besides his extremely plump and naturally pink lips. They center his face so perfectly.

"I've been there for a while." I say sadly, remembering my parents kicking me out for my passion.

"Me too, love. Me too."