chapter 14 *part 1*

Start from the beginning

i got up slightly, and quietly. this gave me a lot of time to get ready for selena's surprise dinner. which is im going to ask her to be my girlfriend.

i went downstairs and made everyone, eggs, bacon, and sausages.

i left a note on the counter saying

be back in a few, i have to run a couple errands for my mom. see you tonight sel, xx justin

the first place i went to was a convenient store, i got selena a bunch of chocolates and a lot of other sweets.

the second place i went to was a place for girls, I don't actually know what the place was called but it was filled with dresses, lmao.

i looked through a lot and i saw a very beautiful dress that would look great on her.

it was a teal dress, and it would expose her sides, i smile and picked out some heels for her. i was actually pretty bad at this.

i went to the counter and the lady smiled at me, "is this for your girlfriend?"

i smile, "um, you can say it like that. im actually going to ask her tonight."

she giggles, "thats cute, you picked the right dress and shoes." she says as she puts them in the bag.

"that would be 83.00" she says and i hand her a hundered dollar bill.

she was about to hand me the change until i said,
"keep it," i smile and she thanks me and i leave.

~

"wheres justin?" i asked as i went to the living room.
there was breakfast on the table and saw the note on the couter.

be back in a few, i have to run a couple errands for my mom. see you tonight sel, xx justin

i put the note down, and smile. i went back upstairs to wake up demi and kylie.

"yo bitches wake up!" i screamed into their faces.

they groaned and got up.

"im hungry," demi mumbles.

"well if ya'll hurry up, we could go downstiars and eat the food is still warm." i say and went back downstairs.

kylie //

i was about to head downstairs until i got a text from justin.

(justin on the left - kylie on the right)

hey kylie can you do me a
favour??

sure, what is it?

keep selena busy,
what are you guys doing
today?

we're going shopping.
and why?

okay thats a great plan,
and im going to ask
her to be my girlfriend.

omg!! yessss! i'll
tell demi. what're you
getting her?

surprise lmao, and tell demi too.

yep, and if she ever
calls me crying and its
about u breaking her
heart, boy i will kill you!!

sheesh, i will.
well got to go, bye.

bye and goodluck ((:

i put my phone down and smile at the excitement. im so happy for selena.

i truly hope he doesnt break her heart, because last time she was so depressed and she started cutting for about a year and we never knew.

it was very sad for all of us, especially justin because he didn't know about it for a year.

i made my way downstairs and saw demi and selena eating.

"ah finally, we've been waiting for you." demi giggles.

we start devouring the food, "shit sel, this is good"

she giggles, "yep its me, i made it."

~

after we ate, we all got ready for the shopping day, i just wore black ripped skinny jeans, a white baggy t-shirt, a black infinity scarf and my white and black allstars

i put my hair into a pony tail to add more volume, and i had light make up on.

i went back downstairs and sat on my couch and waited for them.

10 minutes later, they finally came down.

"wow sel, looking hot" demi laughs.

"yep, thanks lets go losers!" i yell and go to my car.

"yo, demi justin has a surprise for sel so lets keep her busy until justin says so.." kylie whispers into her ear.

theres part 2, dont worry guyssss😚