chapter 14 *part 1*

* made some changes

dedicated to jarianajelena bc ur my internet best friend, and my 'sister' and we have the same 'divorce parents' lmao, and few days ago we were texting about how selena would be at his concert and it actually happened😭🙏🏻❤️ yeah ly. lol

~

"well tell me, what the fuck was that?!" kylie asked surprised.

i look at her not knowing what to say,

"come on jay? sel? tell me! are ya'll dating?!" kylie screams.

there was a short silence, then selena started laughing so hard.

i look over at her and smile and also start laughing,
"you guys are so weird, i was just asking because i would've been su-" she was cut off by me,

"no, we're not dating.... YET," i say.

she smiles, "okay sheesh i just wanted to know."

selena, turned back to me and whispers "why did you do that?"

"because i've been wanting to do that and your lips are soft, and other thing, you talk much" i say, i smile and kiss her forhead. she laughs and goes to the living room.

~

"sel, how was kissing bieber?" kylie ask and i giggle.

"i liked it actually," i say. she smiles. 

"it would actually be cute if ya'll dated" demi says.

"thanks, and i agree" i blush, "we should go to the mall." i say.

they nod.  "well um not right now, because its like 2 am, and they're close right now." i laugh.

"yeah, true we should go to sleep. " i say, they nod and walk into the guest room.

i went to my bed, and i was alone. i grabbed my phone and opened messages.

1 unread message

i clicked on it and it was justin, it was actually sent s couple minutes ago.

be there in a few babe. go to sleep, i'll cuddle when i get there.

i smile and close it. i stayed up for a couple more minutes, and soon my door opened.

i couldnt see because it was dark, but i still continued being on my phone.

a few minutes later, justin came on my bed, and smiled at me.

"lets go to sleep, i actually have a surprise for you tomorrow." he says, and kisses my forhead.

"okay, goodnight jay,"

"goodnight sel, i -" he suddenly stop.

i smile, and drifted off to sleep.

~~

i open my eyes slightly, and i checked the whole room. i dont know why i did that actually, i checked selena's phone and it read 8 am.