chapter 24

"Mommy i want Cookies pleaseeee!" my 5 year old begs, Emory was her name. She was the sweetest little girl ever, she looked like her daddy, Justin Bieber.

"No honey, its almost time for dinner," chuckling a bit. "maybe after dinner.." i suggest. "if you finish it," i smirk

she pouts, but then nods afterwards. "well mommy im just going to play in the kitchen." running away afterwards. She's my 5 year old, i know what she's going to do, she'll just ask her father.

"daddy, mommy wont let me have cookies!" she says pouting.

afterwards, i see both of them come out. they both giggled and i smiled at them. this is the kind of family i ever wanted. justin and i had been married for about 5 years now. a little bit of arguments but we always know how to fix them.

"you look like daddy, emory" i crouch down to her level. she giggles and looks away,

"mommy i know, you tell me that everyday."

"Well mommy LOVES you very very much!" i say giving her kisses on the cheek.

"I love you so much selena and Emory, I would never trade you guys for anything. You guys are my whole life, i wouldnt know what to do without you."

That was the only thing I remembered before waking up to that amazing dream. hopefully that comes true because my dreams are always based on justin.

ironic, i wonder if he dreams about me too. i check my iphone which read 6;37 PM. sheesh did i fall asleep or something? i look over to the side of my bed and saw justin fast asleep also.

"babe wake up, we need to be able to go back to sleep again tonight" i whispered. his messy hair, and mouth slightly open, yet he was still actractive.

"fine no kisses," i announed, he jumped up quickly and i burst out laughing. this boy couldn't handle anything without my kisses. its basically like his power or energy.

"You're a meanie" he whined like a four year old. "what time is it?" he yawn. i check my phone again.

"6;40, no it for making dinner!" i say quickly which made him groan.

"well then i hope you enjoy my burnt mac and cheese" he says, sarcasticaly.

"Lets take out but you pay," i smile.

"Fine," playfully rolling his eyes. "Sushi? Steak? Pasta?" he says naming all the choices.

"Im in the mood for sushi" i say taking of my previous shirt, which reavealed me in my black sports bra.

i see him lick his lips, "Ight," he says watching every movement i would make.

i put a fresh new top on, which made him groan. "why cant you just keep it off?"

i laugh at his eargerness, "Really? because boys checking me out would be fine for you?"

"Actually great, keep it on please" Thought so.

the drive was about 15 minutes, but we finally made it to sushi land. selena and i chose to sit a booth.

we got the sushi we wanted and started digging in. "Omg i've been craving these," she says slightly moaning. oh god no. please stoppp.

i widen my eyes, um jerry are you okay? "Selena stop," i mumbled.

she looks at me confused, "why? this is heavenly" she says closing her eyes as she moaned again.

i feel myself getting harder ever second. "Selena stoop!" i whines.

"what's the matter?" she asked slightly confused and annoyed.

"this is" i grab her hand and put it on my dick and she pulls away immediatly.

she gasp and covers her mouth trying not laugh. "Im so sorry!" she throws her head back and burst out laughing. what i love about her, She's always her self.

"alright im done" i chuckle, sighing slightly. she giggles again.

"Okay me too." she says stuffing the last sushi in her mouth.

"give me your sweater," i demanded.

"why?"

"so i can hide this," i say looking down at my bulge, which made her laugh again. she takes off her sweater and hands it to me.

i tried my best covering it, i took out my wallet quickly and hand her 50 bucks.

"Im gonna go in the car," i say trying to rush outside. she nods and i jog over outside still trying to hold it.

"fuck" i mumbled. i need a cold shower because one i know selena isn't ready so im not going to force her. two, I don't even know but people always say that.

i dont need to go to a strip club because of my needs. if selena turns me on, i'll just go take a cold shower and wait until she's ready. i don't care how long it'll take.

"look babe," she says as she hopped in. "im really sorry" giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"its fine, i'll just take a cold shower" i say laughing it off. but inside my dick really hurts.

"oh here's the change" handing me a twenty dollar bill. i smile, she doesnt take my money like other girls.

when we got home I completely rushed in the shower. she laughed at how i was. sometimes its hard being a guy, but its also hard being a girl because they get periods. I dont even want to talk about it.

okay honestly, i feel bad for justin. im quite sad that i can't satisfy his needs because i wasnt ready yet. i truly hope he isnt mad at me for not being ready yet.

i'll be ready soon, when the time is right. because as you can see im not like other people who say "Im not going to have sex until im married" heck i dont even think people keep those promises.

being a boy must be struggle, but being a girl is much more harder. i hear the bathroom door open which revealed a fresh new justin. he's now turned off ( if that made sense?)

"Sorry again, jay." I apologize and gave him a hug. he kissed my neck and chuckled.

after we pulled away, there was a smile plastered on his face. "dont worry about it love," he starts off by. "I'll wait for you until you're ready, promise."

he better keep that promise.

I suck at the endings but oh wellllll. its monday tomorrow which means school😭 but aye 6 more weeks till school is over!! and revival is starting soon! its time to get lit! i'll have my own concert by playing her music all day in my room. everybody come join me! 😂😂💓 i hope you guys enjoy this chapter and sorry for the wait. ily allllll and thanks for the votes on my other books!! 😌❤️