chapter 18

"i want a dog," i complained to my self as i was looking at pictures of dogs. i was in justin's room right now, and he's still asleep.

i put my phone on the night stand, and started starring at justin. didn't mean to be a creep, and he's my boy friend anyways.

he looks so cute, how his eye lashes are long, and his messy dirty blond hair, he's really handsome. im glad he's my best friend and my lover.

i started playing with his hair, and to tell you, his hair is so soft. he suddenly started moving, so i stopped.

"no, keep doing it," he says snuggling by me as he put his head into my neck, and his arms over my waist. i smiled at the position.

i began playing with his hair again, and to tell you we stayed in this position for about an hour.

an hour later he finally woke up, and i was still playing with his hair, it was honestly too hard to resist.

i hear him chuckle on my neck, "babe, that feels really good." he mentions and i laugh.

i finally stopped, and went to face him. he sweetly smiled at me and i smiled back. he leaned in and kissed me and i kissed back, which soon turned out into a makeout session.

which turned heated, and then he started kissing my neck, earning moans from he.

"that's so hot," he whispers sucking on my sweet spot and i moaned loudly,

"babe, im not ready.." i say and he looks at me and smiles.

"of course babe, i'll wait for you, i wont rush you. No pressure" he smiles and i smile back.

this is why i love him. i sat up on and looked at him, "hey babe can we go to the animal shelter?"

he smiles and nods, we both get up from the bed and started getting ready.

we both did iur morning routine and i put on some light make up, i put my hair into a messy and bun and smiled at myself at the mirror.

"bieber!" i yell for him to hear, he came rushing in worried and i giggle.

"you scared me, but what?" he ask. leaning over on the counter.

"give me your shirt," i say and he looks at me with his eye brows raised. he takes off the shirt he was wearing now and hands it to me.

i smile and put it over my sports bra. i only wear sports bra on lazy days, and today is that day.

we headed downstiars and saw breakfast on the table. i quickly saw a note and showed justin it,

dear justin and sel, i went into justin's room and saw you guys peacefully asleep. you guys look cute! have a great afternoon, i wont be back till tonight. help yourselves to anything(: i  love you guys!!
ps, please take care justin, sel. he may be 17 but this boy can sure be crazy ((; sincerly, momma pattie.

he put the note down and smiled. this is what i loved about justin and his mom. they have the cutest bond, ever since justin's dad died, pattie has been there to support him ever since.

justin can't live without his mom, heck he can't even lie to her, yell at her and get mad at her. she means the world to him. that's what i love about them.

"let's eat first," i suggest and he nods. justin and i sat down at the table and started eating quietly, it wasn't awkward, but it was peaceful.

after we finished we went outside to his black range rover, and we finally drove off to the animal shelter.

the place was about 30 minutes from us, and i was really excited. there's a chance i might be adopting a dog.

after justin had parked the car i ran out so excited. we went inside and was greeted by a man.

"hello, welcome to the LA humane society, dogs will be on your right, and cats will on your left. birds and other small pets will be straight ahead. have a great day, also adoptions, just ask one of us staffs" he smiles.

i nod and started walking to the dog section. i forgot that justin had came with me, so I didn't know where he was.

the first dog i saw was a german shepherd, i thought it was very cute but I didn't click with it.

i kept walking to the very end until a saw a dog, that i finally fell in love with. it was a husky mix, the eyes were so beautiful.

"excuse me, how much for adoption?" i ask the lady and she smiles.

"oh, it's about 350," she smiles and i nod. "she's one of the best ones, a lady wanted to buy her but didnt have enough money, and then a family wanted it also," she says.

"well, i'll get him one day, if he's still here" i smile, and she nods.

i crouch down, and stuck my hand into the cage, "hey cutie, i hope you'll still be here," i say and stand up.

i quickly made my way out of the dog section, and saw MY BOYFRIEND FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL.

WHAT THE HELL, IS THAT WHY HE WASNT WITH ME THE WHOLE TIME!? i could hear her giggling and it was like hell to my ears.

i see them exchange numbers and still kept talking, i quickly ran outside so they wouldn't see me, and i dialled Demi's number.

"hello?" she says from the other screen, and i swore i felt tears ready to come out.

"hey pick me up please, im at the LA Humane society,"

i could hear her shuffling trying to find her keys, "sel, whats wrong? never mind, i'll be there really quick," she says.

and she was actually here ten minutes later. i quickly hopped into her car and started crying a little bit, i was getting these mixed emotions, would justin cheat on me? i was actually quite disappointed. well thank god we didn't have sex this morning, then i'd tottally regret it.

"sel what's wrong?" i hear her ask me, and i just shake my head.

"that douche bag, justin is what's wrong" i say and i hear her chuckle.

"what did he do?"

"God, well I didn't where he was so i just went to the dog section, and just looked at the dogs then i came out and he was already flirting with a girl. i even saw them exchange numbers, and i also saw him wink." i say, ready to punch someone.

"come, on babe, i'll take you to my place and we can watch movies and eat icecream." she says and i cracked a half smile.

uh oh, bieber is in some deep shit right now, well that's what he gets for flirting. do you think he even noticed selena? well find out on the next chapter. also, since i update a lot, i could take book request like you could tell me to make it about any body, jelena or yeah idc. just message me if you want to. alsooo, don't forget to read the most if you haven't:)