Chapter 7

I smile at the thought about yesterday, could it be true? Does Justin really like me?

"Hey Kylie," I say and walk up to her, and she greets me with a warm hug. "I haven't seen you since yesterday" I laugh quietly

She chuckles, "yeah, I had to leave early for an appointment. So what's up?" She says, and I start smiling widely.

"So yesterday, I heard what you and Justin were talking about!" I whisper, and yell at the same time.

She gasp. "You weren't suppose to hear that!" She laughs quietly, "why would you eavesdrop?" She says shaking her head, and giggling.

I laugh. "Shut up, you would've done the same if you liked somebody, and your best friend was talking to that person." I say, and hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see a smiling Demi.

"Demi, what's up girl!?" Kylie says hugging her too, and I hug her also.

"I'm so tired!" She whines, I look at her whole outfit, she was wearing Uggs, sweats, and a big baggy shirt. I laugh quietly at her outfit.

"Shut up sel, my outfit is cute" she says confidently, and I smile. I love her when she's confident.

We're all basically confident about our body. We don't care if anybody calls us fat. I could care any less, I'd just ignore them.

Like Jasmine? Yeah she body shames, but I heard she got surgery on her boobs, yesterday. Oh well I don't know.

We hear the bell ring, and we all walk to our first period class.

"Gomez, Jenner, lovato, you're all here early. What's up?" The teacher says, that teacher is chill. We call her Mrs MJ, she's a model.

Kylie shakes her head, "'nothing ma'am, we heard the bell so we came here" she says, and we all sit down at our table.

Justin comes in couple minutes later, and I smile widely.

"Hey Selena," he says smiling,

"Hey Justin, how are you?" I ask him,

"Im fine," he smiles again, soon as the other students joined in the teacher starts talking .

"So class, we're having a winter formal" she announces, and I smile widely. While Kylie looks at Justin and smirks at me and him.

"Kylie," I whisper to her, and she laughs.

"It's this Friday, and my choir class you guys have a concert Thursday, you need to be there. It's about 30 percent of your grades. If you don't go your grade will drop down to a zero." She says, looking around the classroom.

We all nod, and this is choir by the way.

"Please sit, while I take role. You may chat by the people next to you." She says going to her laptop.

About 5 minutes later she spoke again.
"Let's start off with a basic singing, two people come up here and sing a song of their choice" she says, and points off to me. "Selena, come up here, and I'll pick the person singing with you" she smiles.

I go up and casually smile. This is awkward.

"Justin!" She yells, and blushes and goes up. "I'll give you guys a few minutes to talk about what you're singing." She says. And goes to her computer.

"What should we sing?" He ask.

"Should we sing strong?" I ask him, and he nods immediately.

"Are y'all ready?" She ask us, and we both nod. I hand him a microphone and we both start singing.

[Selena Gomez:]
There's no sophistication in my lack of patience
I'm just wishing you were better at communication
As I sit here steady waiting
Wishing that you would call my name in

[(Selena Gomez) Justin Bieber:]
(Wishing I was better with the distance)
It's cause you're the only one I'm really missing
Nobody else would be forgiving
Cause of all the love that you give me
All of the love that you give me
All of the love that you give me, give me
(Wishing I was better at this damn thing
Cause it's just been too long and I can't change)
Wishing I was better at this damn thing
Cause it's just been too long and I can't change

[Justin Bieber:]
Gotta be strong, strong, strong

[Justin Bieber:]
What should I do? Should I go?
Who do I talk to? Nobody knows
Who knows the answer to all of my questions?
When will I get over this, over this?

[(Selena Gomez) Justin Bieber:]
(Wishing I was better with the distance)
It's cause you're the only one I'm really missing
Nobody else would be forgiving
Cause of all that love that you give me
All of the love that you give me
All of the love that you give me, give me
(Wishing I was better at this damn thing
Cause it's just been too long and I can't change)
Wishing I was better at this damn thing
Cause it's just been too long and I can't change

[Justin Bieber:]
Gotta be strong, strong, strong

As we finished everybody clapped and cheered,

"Great job Gomez and Bieber. This will go on your grade. Thank you so much for coming up" Mrs MJ says, and starts picking the next people to sing.

Justin and I sat back down, and I really love his voice. "You got a great voice Bieber, your my best friend how come you never told me about this"

He shrugs, "I'm just shy okay?" He says, and I just chuckle. Then I scoff afterwards,

"Your not shy what the heck? You been all like sad all day, what's up?" I say, and he starts looking down.

"Uh, moms in the hospital" he says, and with that he quickly walked out of the choir room.

•••••••

Hi I finally posted!! I'm sorry, I just got a new phone and it's very hard to type with. And I've been really busy with school, also I've been doing a lot of shopping for Christmas. But hey it's almost winter break so I'll post then.

Well thank you guys for always being so patient. I'll try to post my other books, maybe this weekend or Wednesday. This is my last week before break. Ily guys.

Have a great day yo💕