Chapter 9

^ justins tattoo😻

Justin

As I checked my phone, I saw no signs of Selena. I sighed and grabbed my backpack and headed downstairs.

I was about to say good morning mom, but I totally forgot that she was at the hospital. I felt sad and lonely.

I head out to my car and drove to school. As I got there everybody's eyes were on me, even Selena's.

I smiled at her, and she smiled back. I was going to walk up to her but she walked away quickly. What the fuck did I do wrong? Okay I'm in love with her, but didn't she notice that when I kissed her!?

I shook my head and walked into my first class. The teacher came in and started teaching about the old Medieval times. I wasn't focus on that. I was more focus on the beautiful Selena Gomez. How her hair is so flawless, how her body is like a models body. Her curves. Her gorgeous brown eyes. Everything!

She might've noticed me looking at her because she started laughing. Oh don't get me started about her laugh, it's just like heaven in my ears.

-

Selena

When Justin walked in, of course I had to look at him. He smiled at me, and damn it was such a gorgeous smile. Well of course i smiled back.

When he was about to walk up to me, I told Kylie that we should head to class already and she nodded. We quickly walked away, I felt bad though.

As Kylie and I got into class, I notice Justin walk in and sit a couple seats behind us. His seat was diagonal so I was able to see him also.

The teacher started teaching about the old times. I was listening to half of it. The other half was trying to figure out why Justin kept starring at.

He was eyeing me for about 4 minutes and I just had to laugh. Kylie looked at me weirdly and I whispered "Justin"  she looks at him, and turns back to me. She laughs.

"So class, we're going to be taking a trip to Paris! The fee is $50 dollars because the school will pay the rest." We hear the teacher says,

"You may bring extra money, and there will be choices. You may have about 3 people in your room, we will be there for a couple weeks. So please bring extra money. We leave this Friday!" The teacher announces.

Everybody starts cheering, and I start smiling widely. It's the city of love. I wonder what's going to happen.

-

"Selena, you need to talk to Justin" Demi begged. I laugh and shake my head.

"You guys know I like Justin, but he doesn't like me back. Only as his sister or best friend." I sigh. We walk into the lunch line and ordered our food.

After getting our food, we went to our spot. We started talking and laughing about our other times.

A couple minutes later, Justin walked up to us.

"I need to talk to you," he says, and I look at them.

They smile and tells me to go ahead. I stand up and walk away with Justin.

"Why didn't you talk to me last night?!" He randomly ask me. My smile went away quickly,

"Because I don't want to." I say, and he frowns

"Okay, I know you sel, you might've thought that the kiss was a joke and now you're trying to run away from me?" He says surely. And I nod "well it's all wrong. I really like you okay. I was just scared to tell you because I thought you only liked me as a Best Friend. "

I laugh, "Justin I like you."

He smiles widely, "well then will you go on a date with me? Next Friday,"

I nod and smile widely. He smiles and hugs me tightly, and I hug back. "Sorry again for running away from you." I say.

"It's no problem, I'll see you later babe I have detention." He says, and before he walked away I kissed his cheek.

I walked back to my friends and squealed "omg he asked you on a date didn't he?" Kylie says and I nod.

"When is it!?" Demi asked

"Next Friday, so it'll be at Paris!" I squeal again and they both squeal also.

"Omg I can't wait. Where is he right now?" She ask me and i laugh.

Saying, "well he's at detention again"

Demi shakes her head, "here comes the 'bizzle' stage again," Demi groans,

Bizzle was what Justin used to call his self when he was really bad and didn't have a care in the world. It was honestly a very hot stage of him.

"You liked it," Kylie smirked and I blush and hide my face.

"Hated that" I hear Demi say.

"It was hot okay," I argue back.

So sorry for not updating that much, I'll try and update a lot rn bc my phones getting taken away until I get my grades up. I hope you guys understand :(  btw thanks for all the votes and comments they mean a lot to me ((: