16

dog

"tO THE BUS WE RUN." sooseok said, everyone running like weird ninjas. hands stretched near their butt, head down.

"ah, you kids are so strange." jin commented as all the kids boarded the bus, him locking it right after.

"oh! can we eat first?" jhope asked, everyone noticing the stack of food at the back.

"hm!" sooseok hummed in response.

"I SHALL BE THE WAITRESS." dasom yelled, running to the back of the bus.

"mKAY Y'ALL WE GOT ALL KINDS OF SANDWICHES, ew why do we have to tomato juice. APPLE JUICE BOXES,  BANANA, NORMAL, WATERMELON, STRAWBERRY, MELON MILK, SOME POTATO CHIPS, BANANA CHIPS. i'm tired of talking, you guys come get it yourself." dasom said, sitting down.

everybody left to get snacks at the back of the bus. they also took ingredients so they could cook later at their territory, the school. 

a moment of silence with some munching.

everybody then fell asleep on their own, or shared bus seat, satisfied with the little varieties of food that they had.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"what the hell is that noise?" yanji whispered.

"oh? you're up too?" dasom said, sitting up. yanji mirroring her action.

"let's go check. but first, check if everyone is alright." yanji said, standing up with dasom following. bts all slept at the back of the bus while the girls slept at the front. most of them either slept with two people per seat, or one. most of them with one to have their own personal room.

"everyone is good." dasom whispered. they heard the scratching again, but didn't see anyone around?

"oh?? where is it coming from?" yanji asked, looking around.

the girls looked to each other. they decided to grab a weapon, and go outside to check.

"can you guess the time?" yanji asked, unlocking the door.

"about uh, 7 in the morning?" dasom responded, looking at her wrist.

"there's nothing on your wrist." yanji said. they both shrugged and went outside to check.

the sun was barely rising and the air smelled disgusting.

dasom sniffed in the "fresh" air with her hands on her hips. "disgusting."

they circled the bus, checking to see if anything is around.

"nothing?" dasom asked.

"nothing." yanji clarified.

"what could it be??" dasom asked, getting a bit frustrated.

they headed back to the door of the bus and saw a big dog, crying under the bus.

"you see the husky too..right?" yanji asked, both girls staring frozen at it.

"yes." dasom deadpanned.

then they both kneeled to the floor.

"here doggie! here doggie doggie!" they said, making noises that could maybe attract the dog.

the dog slowly walked up to the girls, limping. it didn't bite or make any growl noises. it made more of sobbing, squeal noises.

"omo," yanji gasped. "her leg is bleeding!"

the girls looked at the dogs hind leg and saw..that she didn't have a hind leg. they also checked to see the gender.

"she doesn't look like a bad dog! let's take her in!" yanji said, carrying her into the bus. the girls clarified she wasn't bitten cause there were no bite marks on her.

yanji carried her to the front of the bus where all the aid stuff were located and sat her down. they bandaged her and helped the blood stop.

"she's our dog now." yanji said with a smile, petting her. it was a beautiful white husky, with those pretty blue eyes too.

"what should we name her?" dasom asked. they both pondered for a name.

"dubu!!" yanji said. ( dubu - tofu, bean curd )

"ahh, that's really cute!" dasom said, petting the dog's hair.

"dubu, dubu-yah, dubu-ah. nuguya?" yanji said, playing with the korean dictionary.

"so, dubu-yah, you are our dog now. we should make a collar!" dasom said, talking to the dog.

"when we get back to the school we will." yanji said with determination.

"let's wake up everyone now." dasom said, getting up while the dog hopped off of yanji's lap.

"yah! everyone wake up!" yanji yelled, then the two began slapping the bus seats.

"ohh! the honker!" dasom remembered. she went to the driver's seat and go me the horn, immediately waking them up.

"yah, what the heck?" - suga

"why do you have a dog," taehwa asked.

"OH MY GOD!! A DOG!" v yelled like a child and ran to the dog to pet it. she dog was pretty shy and sayer behind yanji and dasom's legs.

"jin, start heading back to the school." sooseok said, jin obeying.

as the car started, they began to ask questions, dubu also got scared by the sudden movement of the vehicle.

"what's her slash his name?" taehwa asked.

"guy? girl?" jungkook asked.

"did you name it yet?" jhope asked.

"we named her dubu, and she's a girl." yanji answered.

"and that's basically all we know about her." dasom added.

"ohh."

"guys, i'm worried about my family. my mom.." v started, tears falling. "my mom is pregnant, i also have a younger sister, she's 8. before i moved here, i just ignored her. she recently moved here but i didn't even bother on visiting her. what if she isn't alive right now?" he asked, sobbing.

"taehyung-ah, don't think like that! she probably thinks you are the one not living right now!" sooseok said, taehwa and sooseok also hugging v.

"ah, guys! don't make me cry! i won't be able to drive properly!.." jin said.

"o-okay, hyung." v said, wiping his tears.

"let's rob more stores,"

- DL .
hope you're having a good day !!

next chapter → robbing &or killing