10

oh exercise

"we're barely on the 5th floor, taehwa." sooseok said.

"aw man." she said and messed with her hair. "let's start running?" she suggested.

"uh, jyeah." sooseok said like a douche. they both began running, pushing zombies out the windows if they saw any.

MEANWHALE

"oh my, it's been forever!" jin nagged.

"yah, shut up!" jungkook yelled as he threw his shoe at yanji, dasom, and minji.

"why?!" yanji yelled back. the three girls were singing to popular groups such as sistar and bigbang while doing their dance.

"whale, have you girls heard one of our songs?" suga asked.

"you guys make music?" dasom asked.

"dance too?" minji added.

"oh my god." rap monster commented.

"let's show them...danger!" jungkook ruminated.

"i'm tired." v whined as he stomped.

"no, we don't wanna see your dances." yanji stopped as they were about to get into their positions.

"aiSHWBNSKA!" jin stomped.

"calm down man." dasom said, doing a hand gesture to lower his volume.

"let's go to the cafeteria, i'll go make the food." jin announced. as of now, they were all waiting by the planters on the first floor, not too far from the cafeteria.

"yaaaay!"

"wait, two of you should stay here." rap monster said.

"who's gon--" before dasom could finish her sentence everyone ran, leaving her alone. "YAH, YOU BASTARDS!"

"aish, fucking whores." she sighed and sat on the floor.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"yah, one of you go with her." rap monster said as they all arrived in the cafeteria.

"rock paper scissors man." yanji said, the games now beginning.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"fuc-"

"i dare you to finish that sentence young man." jin said to jungkook.

"..dasom doesn't even like me! yanji, you go." jungkook said and pointed to her.

"HAH." she laughed and went to the opposite direction.

"go jungkook! you better be gone by the time we come back from cooking." jin said and pointed at him as yanji, minji, and jin went to the kitchen to cook.

"aish, fine. hope hyung, you don't want to go?" jungkook asked.

"not really. yAH? WHY WOULD YOU ASK ME?" jhope laughed, remembering he's the one who is most scared.

"just go." jimin said and kicked him a bit.

"FINE, I'LL GO." jungkook stomped as he stood up.

"sHUT THE FUCK UP." yanji yelled from the kicthen. jungkook got up and ran back to dasom.

"faggot." he stated as he saw her laying on the floor, playing with sticks.

"bOI. i'll fucking fight you." she said, standing up and dusting herself off.

"come at me darkness." he said and pounded his chest like donkey kong.

dasom got closer then jumped on him.

"yah-- th-this iSN'T HOW YOU FIGHT." he said, trying to get her off.

"dasomsasomdadaoksokao! a zombie!!" jungkook cried, trying to say calm. dasom jumped off, looked at jungkook with no emotion, thwacked his forehead, then went to go kill.

"you'll learn how to be badass one day, jungkook." dasom said.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

they both sat on the floor, jungkook behind dasom, trying to braid her hair.

"nonono, you put this one under this hair!" dasom stated, guiding him.

"WE'RE HERE." sooseok yelled, out of breath as her and taehwa stomped their feet, glad that they finally met their goal. which was getting to the first floor.

"finally." jungkook said and sat up. dasom doing the same while undoing her deformed braids.

"okay, let's go to the cafeteria." taehwa said as they all walked there.

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

"ah! just in time!" minji smiled as she and the other cookers, jin & yanji, set the table up with food.

"ahh, food!" jungkook groaned in pleasure as he sat beside jimin to eat up. earlier, namjoon and suga connected two tables, making room for everyone.

"eat up!"

-ˏˋ  !!!  ˎˊ-

after everybody finally had a real meal, they had to plan out what to do next.

"can we fucking shower?" sooseok asked as she smelled her pits. "whoo, that doesn't smell nice."

"first, we'll go to our lockers and get our things. did everyone bring a backpack?" taehwa asked.

yeahs and yeses were heard all around.

"okay, let's go." jin said. months before the apocalypse even happened, the principle told the students to bring canned foods and two extra sets of clothes and an extra soap set. everyone didn't think they'd actually need it but, expect the unexpected.

"wait, i'm assuming all our lockers aren't all on this floor?" sooseok said.

"nope." everyone said.

"fuck,"

- DL .
short update, hope you enjoyed!

next chapter → i'm not fresher than you