Chapter 7

*Starting different POV's... Don't hate me 😂❤️*

Hayes POV

I walked out her door in one swift motion not even daring to look back at the beautiful girl standing behind me.

She's pushing my feelings.

I don't want to feel this way.

Magcon is starting up again this fall and I can't deal with leaving her... Not again.

I don't even understand why Cameron is still leading on Alessia, he God damn knows that he has to be the first person to leave.

LA isn't my place anymore, I need out.

I slammed my car door shut breaking me out of my thoughts.

I started the car and turned the radio on to reveal 'Don't' by Bryson Tiller'.

As the song progressed I realized the lyrics only reminded me more and more of Kayla.

I turned off the stereo with such force that the tears welled up in my eyes. I quickly pulled over and let it all hit me.

I needed to talk to someone quickly. How can I love someone so much but want to let them go. I'm a lunatic.

*1 ring*

"Hello?" Nash spoke with a worried tone.

The sound of his scared voice echoed throughout my car speakers.

"Hey Man" I sniffled mentally ripping my voice.

"Are you okay? Cameron just called me"

"Woah, chill. Stop with all these questions" I rolled my eyes knowing he can't see them.

I felt Nash's face grow red through the phone as his tone hardened starting to sound like an angry parent.

"You're 16... What is wrong with you. Acting like you run the world. You can't just leave the house and go see "her" without my consent" He argued emphasizing the word 'her'.

"Why do you talk about her like she ruined your life. She didn't do anything to you. Alessia toyed with your heart, oh boo hoo Nashty. Leave that all behind you. Cam is toying with her as we speak. What does it matter what "her" sister did to you. She's just a girl Nash. My girl, and I don't appreciate the way you talk about her."

"Hayes... She's not yours"

"She was Nash... And no matter the distance, she's still mine. I was just wondering if Magcon really is a must for me this time around?" I questioned. If I don't have to leave Kayla I'll literally stay here, I don't want to lose her all over again.

"Yes Hayes, it is. Kayla is just one fan out of many more. Why is this suddenly bugging you, you did meet and greets after she left? Are you saying that you want to quit?"

I slammed my fist into my car horn letting my emotions escape from within me.

"I don't know Nash!"

"Listen Hayes, I get it. I really do. Although sitting in your car crying about how much she screwed you over won't get you anywhere."

"You're right. Goodbye Nash." I hung up the phone and looked at the road.

All I was able to see was the darkness over taking California.

It was peaceful yet so gross.

The way the brightness leaves just to over take every soul with this dark shadow and for what. Sleep? A time of day that wastes so much of our life.

I felt almost at peace with the fact that there was nobody and nothing around  that could hurt me as much as Kayla did.

I took my last deep breath grabbed my steering wheel and began on the highway to home.

Nash is right. Kayla may be everything, but she's just not worth me dropping my career for.

I knew what I had to do.

I rapidly braked and put my entire life on pause.

''Nash is gonna hate me for this'' I chuckled to myself making a u - turn back to the Parker household.

*HONK HONK*

I was frightened out of my thoughts by the bright lights of a car zooming towards me.

I grabbed my steering wheel in fear as I attempted to swerve out of the way. But it was too late. This 10,000 pound vehicle was coming at me in full speed and there was no way out. Just darkness.

And for once in my life... I didn't care.

-----------
END OF CHAPTER!!
I'm sorry guys, I just feel like we needed a twist on Hayes.
If you like this book give it a like ❤️
- Lex ❤️