Chapter 1

Alessia's POV

It's been over a year since I last spoke to all the boys. After my huge dramatic outburst people called a party, Kayla and I moved back to California losing both contact with all the boys and our friends. We needed our parents back, living on our own was too much to handle, dating Cameron was to much to handle...

"ALESSIA!!!" I heard a loud voice breaking me out of my thoughts.

"What!?" I yelled back. Getting of my bed and stomping to my doorway.

"KAYLA IS HUNGRY!" Kayla laughed whilst yelling at me.

"Why is that my problem, you dork!" I giggled.

She ran up the stairs pushing me into my room.

"Woah there, slow down bud" I chuckled pushing away from her.

Kayla quickly closed the door and sat on my bed.

"You know how I'm grounded?" She smirked.

"Uh no duh!" I said with the blankest expression on my face.

"We'll Mom will only let me leave the house if I'm getting the mail or going to get food.. And in this case, I want to go get food" She winked.

"Get your stuff and let's go!" I said shaking my head at her plan. If I get caught practically sneaking her out of the house and lying to my parents, Kayla and I will be in so much crap.

Kayla quickly ran out of her room with nothing but her cell phone in hand.

"Umm may I just say, if your trying to sneak your way out.. At least bring some money!"

"Righttt" she huffed.

She quickly ran into her room and grabbed some money.

"I'm ready" she finally stated.

We walked down the stairs and towards my parents who were watching a movie on the couch.

"I'm gonna take Kayla to get some food" I told them without sounding suspicious.

"Don't spend to much money on your sister, she doesn't deserve it" I smirked.

A couple weeks ago, before school ended Kayla went to a party without my parents permission and now they practically trust her to do nothing, unless she's with me.

"Alright we'll we should be back soon"

"You're 18 Alessia, we don't care" My mom smiled hugging me.

We waved goodbye then left.

"I can't believe they bought that" Kayla chuckled getting into my car.

"They trust me with life! Do you think they will second guess me"

We took off. I didn't know where Kayla and I were going, but we weren't going to get food.

"Mall?" Kayla asked.

"Is that even a question" I winked.

Kayla and I grew a lot closer over the past year and I'm thankful for it. I missed having a sister to rely on.

(Skipping to mall)

"Forever 21 or Abercombie?"

"Forever 21" I grabbed Kayla's arm and pulled her into the store.

We walked towards the large accessories section and looked around.

"Aless"

"Aless"