Over 2

SOPHIA

"You've got to be kidding me." I shook my head. What the hell I'm not ready for this!

"I'm dead serious here, okay? We need to grab some VIP tix." A wide smile forms in her face. Gosh, why is she so excited?

"I can't" I croaked.

"What? Seriously? It's been a year ago! He's maybe over it." We went to our first class.

"Sure he is but I'm not ready to see him." I sat on my chair and my bestfriend sat beside me.

"Oh c'mon, Sophia don't be so anxious about it. It's only 2 weeks from now 'til his concert."

I shook my head.

"Were going to his concert whether you like it or you like it."

Then our professor came.

"Okay class since it is our last class today, we will not gonna have some lecture coz it's really boring and yeah I want you to write some letters for the people who had been a part of your highschool life and give it to them after graduation."

Yeah right. I have a lot of people that has been part of highschool journey.

"But you can do that at home or here if you want, it's your free time."

Gosh. I really love Sir Edwards he is really cool and I just wish that all of our Professors were like him.

It's our dissmisal and I'm gonna miss this school so I strolled around the campus for the last time with Cara.

"I'm gonna miss this place." I told her.

"Sure thing. All those stupid boys and the bitches around. I remember when Ashton tried to kiss you," She says and I chuckled.

"He is really disgusting."

We both laugh

"Yeah right he's an arse hole."

We headed on the parking lot and jumped into my car.

The whole day was spent on our professors dramas how we, their students changed. How we grew up and how we will be facing a new journey on our lives it's kinda sad but it's a part of everything.

"So, Let's go and buy some tix today!!" Cara shouts. Does she has an ear problem? 'Cause literally, she always shouts even when I'm just beside her.

"What? As in now?"

"Of course so drive your ass off the road!"

I really don't know why she became my bestfriend in every single way. LOL just kidding! I love this girl to death.

"I really think this is a bad idea." I grunted and she makes face.

"Why can you just get over it? You already said that he might be over it so you should have nothing to worry."

Damn she's very right.

When we already bought the tickets, I drove straight to our house. Of course with Cara she is really a Home/room invader its like she lives on our house 'cause she's always there.

I saw mom at the kitchen getting muffins from the oven.

"Oh my gosh is that Chocolate chip muffin?" Cara rushed to mom and grab a muffin on the tray.

"This is so good. C'mon Sophia have some."

She really is the true definition of feel at home.

I went to the counter and grab a muffin. Geez I remember Shawn, we used to love eating muffins while sitting on their garden.

"Uh honey your dad and I have something to tell you, after graduation" Mom says hesitantly.

"Is it a bad news or a good one?" I asked while chewing this delicious muffin.

"I don't know it depends on how you will react on it but I think it's a good news" She replies and I'm dying out curiousity!

"Okay mum we'll just go to my room. Bye love you"

"Just go here if you get hungry" She reminds and I rogered to her.

"Got it mum"

We went to my room and jumped on my bed I'm so exausted.

"So, are you gonna stay here for the night?" I asked my bestfriend while she was scrolling on her phone.

"Of course..- oh my god! This is unbelievable!!" She continues typing on her phone. What hell she's blushing.

"What happened?" I asked in confusion

"Can you just belive it? 'Cause I cannot!" She rolled in my bed and seems excited.

"What is it?"

"Matthew ask me on a date! Holy shit this is waaaah" She continues rolling on my bed

"Seriously? Matthew Espinosa?"

"Got it babe! Oh my gosh I gotta go home to check what I can wear so bye! I'll tell you every detail of it tomorrow! Bye Sophia, love you!" She kisses me on the cheek and rushes to the door.

That's a wow! She just chose Matthew over me. But I'm happy for her! Finally the guy has the guts to ask her on a date. My bestfriend is too hot to resist.

I turned on my laptop and played Shawn's album

Every song on it is an art. It has a deep meaning and full of emotions.

I closed my eyes while listening to the song.

Hey, i know there are some things we need to talk about

I can't stay just let me hold you for a little longer now

Take a piece of my heart, and make it all your own

So when we are apart, you'll never be alone

You'll never be alone...