I know...

"Say something Adrien, I'm guessing you don't want this to end, right?" Plagg spoke from inside the boy's head.

"No, I don't want it to end."

"Then say something, tell her how beautiful she looks under the moon, how her eyes shine brighter than any star, that her bracelet looks nice o–"

"Wait! Bracelet?!" Chat perked up and looked down at Ladybug's wrist, sure enough, there was the exact same bracelet he gave Marinette that same day.

He unconsciously flicked his ears and the tip of his tail swished from side to side. "My Lady, I must say, you look marvellous today." He said, trying to get the attention of his partner.

Ladybug had been looking up at the night sky when Chat complimented her. She had been thinking, trying to connect the dots that Tikki had given her. It didn't make any sense for her, they were just too different.

"Thanks Chat, I would say the same thing about you, but... I guess you already know that." The girl said with a smirk.

Chat grinned and did a pose. "Hm, I guess you're right LB, did you know that underneath all of this leather like material, there's more hot stuff than meets the eye?"

Ladybug raised an eyebrow, "Oh, really?" She asked. "Heh, I bet you're not as good looking as Adrien Agreste."

Now it was Chat's turn to raise an eyebrow. "Oh? Fan of the famous model Adrien Agreste?" He smirked.

He saw Ladybug stiffen slightly and blush before she cleared her throat.

"Uh, yeah..." she mumbled, now regretting adding Adrien to the conversation. "He's a nice guy."

"Well, you could say that I'm just as handsome as Adrien." Chat said, bringing a knee up to his chest, he rest his head on it. "Perhaps a little more."

Ladybug laughed, music to Chat's ears, he just loved to hear her laugh, giggle or anything. He simply loved everything of her, all of her, even her Marinette side, even is she didn't believe him.

"And who's under your mask Bugaboo? You always smell like freshly baked goods." He commented.

"Just plain old me, nothing important." She signed and looked up at the moon again. "My parents are bakers, I guess that answers the question why I smell like pastries."

Chat frowned, 'nothing important...' why would she say that?

"Ladybug, I bet you are the sweetest girl there is in all of Paris. There is nothing plain about you." Now that he knew Ladybug was Marinette, he cared about her even more. Did Marinette think of herself like that? That's she's just the boring daughter of a baker?

Well, for him, she was not at all plain, she's class president, and a good one too; she's a designer and her sketches are pretty cool, she can bake goods, really tasty. She was the most wonderful girl he ever knew.

Ladybug sat straight and smiled at him. "Thanks Chat." She said. "Who are you under the mask, hm?"

"You could say that my face is all around Paris." Chat grinned.

"Oh?" Ladybug scratched him under his chin and the boy closed his eyes, a purr longing to escape from his throat. "On billboards and magazines?"

Chat hummed and Ladybug nodded slowly. Well, if Tikki was trying to say that Adrien was Chat, then he was correct, Adrien's face is all around Paris, in billboards and magazines.

"How funny, you have double fame, famous kid at day, superhero at night." Ladybug giggled.

Chat nodded. "Yeah, but the fans surround me at the most unexpected moment. It gets a bit annoying sometimes." He sighed.