Chapter 8: Goodbye NYC Hello Hawaii

Kat's POV
I sat on my bed smiling like an idiot. I was fiddling with my new necklace that Luke gave to me. It was a heart and had the letter K in the middle. I jumped by the sounds of cries. Maxina. I got up, and headed to her nursery. The infant was wiggling in her crib. I gently grabbed her.

"Shhh" I soothed. I sat on a chair by the crib. I sang a lullaby to her. Her cries stopped once I finished.

"Didn't think you remembered that one" I heard. My head faced the door, it was Jessie. I smiled.

"How could I forget? You were the one who sang it to me" I smile. She giggles,

"But you perfected it" she sits beside me. She gently placed a hand on the baby.

"What a cutie" she laughs. I nod in agreement.

"I remember when I would treat you like a baby and you would always get mad" Jessie laughs and i playfully glare.

"Well I was only 8" I whine. We both ended up giggling. I carefully put Maxina in her crib. She grabs Kenny and hugs him tightly. Jessie hugs me.

"Even if you are considered my step sister, I love you so much Kat" I smile.

"I love you too Jess" she smirks and Ruffles my hair and heads back to her bedroom.

I walk back to my room where Emma was reading a magazine.

"How's Maxina doing?" Emma asks. I look at her,

"She's sleeping she should be back up in a few hours" I say and she smiles. I make my bed and head over to the bathroom.

"Id like to be, everything you want. Hey girl! Lemme talk to ya, if I was your boyfriend id never let you go" I heard some one sing.

I laugh. I wait to see who the singer was. The door opened and it revealed Ravi. I fell on the floor laughing.

"What is so funny Kat?" He questions me.

"Nah, nothin Bieber" i giggle and head to the bathroom to freshen up.

I get out and see Zuri there tapping her foot impatiently.

"About time, girl" she runs in and slams the door. I smirk to myself and head downstairs and see Christina cooking.

"Oh good morning Kat" she smiles.

"Good morning Mrs Ross" I say then realized and slapped my forehead.

"Um Christina....sorry I need to remember" she smiles.

"Oh it's alright honey...oh would you do me a favor and wake up Luke?" I nodded but I knew it would take a while to wake up my boyfriend. I headed back up the stairs to Luke's bedroom. I opened his door and headed inside.

"Luke" I sang in a whisper. He groaned and placed a pillow on his head. I jumped on his bed and faced him.

"Cmon Luke!" I say in a little girl voice.

"Babeeee let me sleep" he whined. I sighed.

"Oh okay..i guess i can just text that guy who gave me his number at the park" I headed for the door. When I heard a thud.

"What guy???" I heard Luke yell.

"Gotcha" I laughed. He looked at me confused, then smirked.

"You're a handful you know that?" He asks and I kiss his nose.

"It's a gift" I wink.