Chapter 13: Awkward Day After

Author's Note: Hey Guys, so I've been going back and forth with Kat's  age since when I first wrote this, I was a pre Teen that loved romance so I didn't really see if it made sense.

So I've made Kat, 16 so it would make sense for the romance in this. And since most of you were like "OMG SHES 14 chill." So I took that to consideration. It really did not make me comfortable making Kat go into this serious relationship when she's fricken 14! So sorry if that seemed rushed.

I did change some stuff so if you want to go back and maybe catch some stuff but anyways love you guys! And hope you enjoy this chapter!

|Katherine|
My heart shattered in a million pieces and lied on the dirt I was standing on.

I looked at him in tears as he approached me and touched my arm. I jerked it away and slapped him in the face.

"Why? How could you do this to me???" I yelled at him. He looked hurt but I chose to brush off any sympathy.

The others surrounded us and looked at me. They were wondering why I was crying and why Luke was holding his red cheek.

I looked over at Ravi who looked damaged as well. We were betrayed.

"Kat I swear this is not---" he starts to say but I cut him off.

"Don't try to explain yourself, I saw you. I cant believe you'd actually do that to me." I wanted to collapse on the floor and pound on it.

"Listen, this isn't how we wanted you to find out about us." Lila spoke up and my eye twitched at the word, us.

Not meaning Luke and I, him and Lila.

"There is no us! She kissed me!" Luke defended.

"Then why didn't you pull back??" Ravi yelled in his brother's face. I could see the tears forming, but never came down.

"I-I there isn't anything between us I swear. She just caught me off guard." Luke tried to tell me but I zoned out his voice.

"Lila, how could you do that? To your friend???" Chris asked as he stepped up and gripped my shoulder in support.

I saw Luke glare but at this point I didn't care.

"Let go of her." Luke growled.

"You don't get to tell him anything anymore. Because you don't have the right." I replied coldly and walked off.

Even though I wanted to yell out in anger, I just ended up sobbing.

|Luke|
I was broken, and it's my fault. I lost my girlfriend because I couldn't control another chick. Lila tried to grab my hand but I pushed her off.

I felt as if everyone hated me, they ignored me and went over to Kat.

I stood up when I saw Emma approached me, "Luke, I thought you were better than this." She says disappointed and sad then runs over to Kat who was sobbing.

It broke my heart to see her like this, I wanted to cry to.

"I think this vacation is over." My mom replies and rounded every one up then looks at me. She just shook her head and walked with everyone else while I sulked in the back.

I felt like everyone was glaring at me, that deep down they wanted to attack me and I couldn't blame them.

I saw Chris and Ravi comforting Kat, of course I got a little mad about Chris but it's my fault...I drew him to her.