Chapter 7: The New Ross

For: @maxinathunderman1234
Kat's POV
I was in my room painting my nails with Emma while we did random girl stuff.

"So who's hotter Zayn or Harry?" She asks me and I giggle

"Um Emma you asked me this question like 5 times already!" She just smirks.

"I wanted to see if you changed your mine"

"Well I..." Just then the door flew one and Luke and Zuri came in smiling.

"Hey babe" Luke smiles and pecks my lips.

"Just ate!" Zuri and Emma say at the same time which made us all laugh.

"Kids!! Come downstairs!!" Jessie calls as we all go downstairs curious. There we see a beautiful blonde haired woman standing there.

"Mom!!" Everyone yells well except me and Jessie. I stood there awkwardly as the Ross kids hugged their mother.

"And this must be Katherine" she says coming over to me and I smile.

"Um yeah it's really nice to meet you" I extend my hand for her to shake it but she hugs me instead.

"You know when Luke told us about you he said you were beautiful but I didn't think THIS beautiful" she says and I blush red and thank her. Luke comes over and puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Where's daddy?" Emma asks and her mother smiles.

"Um he's getting your surprise from the car" she says and we all turn more curious.

"Please be a light saber please be a light saber" I hear Luke whisper.

"Shoes...no, more clothes...more clothes AND shoes" Emma whispers.

"Pony...pony..pony" Zuri says.

"Video games....video games" Ravi says holding Mrs. Kipling.

"Not another kid, please not another kid" Bertram pleads and I giggle. The elevator opens and a man comes out bringing in some things that I couldn't see because he was blocking.

LDad!!" The Ross kids greeted and Jessie comes and hugs me.

"Wow so this is Jessie's sister..Katherine right?" He asks me and I smile.

"Um yes but you can call me Kat" I say and he chuckles and turns to Luke.

"You can really pick em' son" he says as Luke smirks.

"I know" I blush.

"So what's the surprise Dad?" Zuri asks. The couple looked at each other and brought in one of those car seats where you can carry a baby around.

"Oh my god" I whisper. It was a baby girl!! I hear Bertram cry silently.

"Kids meet you're new little sister!" They said and we all look at them in shock especially Jessie.