The book

I was in trouble. I didn't even do anything! I wanted a cookie from the jar in the kitchen when my mom told me I couldn't. All of a sudden I found a cookie on the desk in my room so I ate it. Apparently something happened to the jar in the living room because my mom yelled my name and when I rushed downstairs the jar was broken on the floor and guess who had chocolate on their mouth? Well I couldn't blame her. Things like this happens a lot around my house.

My mom sent me to my room while she decided my punishment. When I entered my room and closed the door I opened one of my Harry Potter books. Oh how I wished I could have adventures like that. "Lily I need you down here right now!!!" My mom screamed at me. "Okay mom down in a sec!" I screamed back.

"I found out your punishment young lady." My mom said with a sassy tone. "Your going to clean the attic." She continued. "NO! MOM NOT THE ATTIC THE LAST TIME SOMEONE WENT IN THERE WAS ABOUT THREE YEARS AGO!" I begged. "Nope. Not getting out of this one young lady!" My mom replied. "Fine." I sighed. "When do you want me to start?" I asked. "Right now should be good." My mom said; shoving me into the garage where the entrance to the attic is. I pulled on the cord to pull down the folding ladder and it came open after a bit of stubbornness. I walked up the ladder and pulled the cord for the light. It didn't come on. "MOM DO WE HAVE A FLASHLIGHT?" I yelled so that she could hear me. "YEAH! I'LL GET IT FOR YOU!" She tells back in response. After a few minutes she came into the garage and handed me a flashlight and a bucket of cleaning tools like a duster and a dustpan. "Now get up there and clean the bookshelves for now. Okay?" She said. "Okay." I half replied.

I turned on the flashlight and looked around. I saw about three large bookshelves and lots of junk and boxes around the edges of the attic. I went to the bookshelf closest to me first and started dusting the books. While dusting the books I saw one book that looked like it had been untouched by dirt and been opened recently. I took the book off of the shelf and read the title out loud. "The book of magic." I laughed. "Magic!?! If there were such thing as magic I'd be done cleaning the whole attic already." I said. I put the book on top of the bookshelf to read later and saw that it looked like it was already dusted. I took another look around the attic and saw that it was completely clean!

A/N
Sorry for the late chapter guys it's hard to schedule time for my books when I don't get any feedback on them. I swear I will try to devote time to writing just as long as I get at least some response within at least 24 hours of me uploading a chapter. I just need to know that there is interest in the stories. See you guys later. Oh and by the way go check out my other stories!