Bandage the cut

Jay Paris p.o.v

I waited impatiently at the hospital. I can't believe this just happened. I was just sitting home and got an emergency call from the hospital from Steven and he was just screaming the only clear word I heard him say was Nakita.

I was sitting in the waiting room both of us, side by side. Sitting at the edge of our seats shaking.

"Can you explain what happened?", I asked.

"We we're in the abandoned parking lot and she got upset then stormed out of the car and ran into a car pulling in."

"She got upset?"

"Yeah.", he looked nervous. He couldn't keep eye contact.

"What did you do?", I asked.

"I can't tell you", he said.

I kept my eyes on him and watched him burst into tears.

"You'll tell me or she'll tell me. She lied to me and I don't want to hear any bad news from the doctor then beat yo ass afterwards and get more bad news from your report. You don't have a lot of options nor a lot of time. So speak now or forever hold your piece and regret it."

"Ok.. Fine. But first I need to apologize for being rude the other day. I know I'm stubborn and an ass sometimes. I'm trying to learn how to be humble and patient. But sometimes I forget and things like this happen."

"Things like what Steven?! I can't just sit here and guess what happened to her because neither one of us know if she survived that! So I need you to tell me what happened!"

He continued to cry. The doctor finally came in and interrupted us. I quickly jumped out of my seat and stood before him.

"How is she?", I asked.

"She's doing ok. Nothing severe, she's still alive but unconscious as of now. Unfortunately she does have a sprained ankle. She must have tried to out run the car and twisted it", he said

"Ok well her mom is on her way, she'll handle everything when she gets here, but if you don't mind to do me a favor and tell her Jay came by. And to call me... soon."

"Sure", said the doctor.

"Thanks, I'll be on my way."

I left Steven's sobbing ass in the hospital. I wanted to see if she'll actually call me. 

All I want is some honesty...