Nothing Else Left

Jay Paris p.o.v

I ran to my car in the rain with tears running down my face. I can't believe she actually moved on to my step brother. Together we hated him and together we would dodge him. I feel so betrayed.

Steven is my new target now. But I don't know what will be the use of beating his ass if there's no prize. I want her! I want my girl back. I miss holding her hand I miss "us". I miss the fact that she actually wanted things to be right so we'll be straight and won't have anything to worry about but ourselves. It's heart breaking and it hurts. I really hurts I can feel my heart pounding my chest and it makes it hard for me to breathe. I feel like I'm having some panic attack or like I'm running out of oxygen as I'm running to my car. Once I reach the inside I put my head onto the steering wheel. Then I take a deep breath and let all my tears and all my hurt run out of me like a waterfall. I turn the key in the ignition and drive off back home.

The rain were the size of quarters just pounding on my car like rocks. My windshield wipers and my heart beat became a constant rhythm together. I stopped at the gas station to find me a drink. Once I get home I'm gonna take a quick shower and go to sleep. I parked in the back , I wanted to prepare myself for sitting in the car for a while to calm myself.

When I came out the store with a Red Bull I noticed my car was off. I quickly ran inside and everything was still unlocked and the keys were still in the ignition. Someone just turned my car off because I know damn well I didn't turn it off.

I sat inside my car closed the door and sat there for a while.

"Did you miss me?", said a female voice behind me.

It sounded familiar unfortunately. It was that stalker I had to deal with the last time.

"What the hell do you want and why are you stalking me?", I said.

"Because I want you Jay", she said leaning towards the drivers seat, "I've wanted you for a long time. I crave for you every time I think of you."

"Ok well you know what, let me lay down some facts. I don't know, I'm starting not to like you, and you're creepy as hell. Get out my car before I call the police you knat!", I shouted.

"Calm down! I'm not here to get you."

"Oh trust me I'm from the streets I know what you want, girl. I'm not fucking some random ass hoe who keeps popping up in my car asking for some dick. I don't want yo' pussy. How would I know what's inside it? I know I was a dawg but I played smart."

"No one said that I wanted to fuck you. I just wanted to please you."

I sat there and thought to myself. That was sort of ironic. I thought she was begging for my dick the whole time.

"I mean, I know you're stressed out because you went into the store and got an energy drink in the middle of the fucking night. Then your car was parked in the back. Who parks their car in the back? There are apartments behind us", she said, she's a smart ass observer.

"Suck my dick bitch. Then get the fuck out my car", I said.