Chapter 26

It passed few weeks since Robin saw Belle in the mirror. He was coming in her room every night when everybody were already asleep. He was watching her.
Then one night, when he came in her room and looked at the mirror he didn't see her. He started panicking.
"What?!" He puncked the mirror, luckly he didn't break it. "What does this mean?! I-Is she dead?!" Robin was panicking.
He leaned on the mirror with his hands and head. He looked at the mirror once again and saw Raven. He jumped from suprise. He turned around and saw Raven.

"What are you doing here?" Raven asked.
Robin sighed.
"I'm coming here every night."
Raven knew.
She knew that he was watching Belle/Shadow through that mirror.
"I know Robin." She said.
He looked at her confused.
"I know you're coming here and you watch her through that mirror." She said and her gaze went on the mirror.

"I've been watching her too. Just not through the mirror..." she showed Robin the book. "...I've been watching her through this book." She explaind to him.

Robin opened the book and it was empty.

He knew it was magic.
"But, what are you doing here now, if you can already watch her through that book?" He asked her.

"I can't watch or feel her anymore. I came here in her room to find a way to see her again." Raven said.

"I can't see her through the mirror anymore too. Does that mean she...is dead?" He bearely said that.

Raven shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe we can find something in her room to find answers."
Robin agreed with her.

~~they were trying to find something in Belle's room whole night.~~

In the morning, when everyone were already in the living room, Robin and Raven came, tired.

"What happened to you, guys? You look like you've been trenching the whole night!" Cyborg yelled at them

"Friends, you do not look very good. Care us to explain what happend to you?" Star asked, concered.

"Dude!" BB just yelled in disgust.

Raven and Robin rolled their eyes.
They went in the kitchen to make themselves breakfast.

Then, they heard a doorbell.
Everyone turned their heads to each other.
Robin went to the computer to see who is that.

There were three beautiful girls.

Titans ran to their hall to open the doors.
They looked once again at the girls in awe.

The girl in the middle had green hair. And black and green outfit.

The girl next her left side had a little almost pink hair and blue eyes