Chapter26-Edward Cullen, go back to your Twilight

Start from the beginning

"You don't need make-up to cover up,
Being the way that you are is enough." He pecked on me suddenly, making my heart melts.

"But if you want to wear those victoria secrets' undies just for me to see, I am glad to buy you the whole company." He said playfully, gaining an rolling eyes from me.

"I can always get those latest undies from VS, just so you know." I replied lazily, leaning on his chest.

"What?"

"Punzie's mum designs all those undies so I can always get some." I shrugged. He looked super surprised,just like Harry Potter just found that he is a wizard, which makes me laughed at him a bit.

"I would love to check that out.Just to make sure." He smirked, then started tickling me crazily. I laughed like a dog.

My jacket was being unzipped and threw over the couch. His T-shirt was being pulled over by me.

Oops. Game on.

He trailed his kiss from my hairline to my forehead, then my earlobe and neckbone. I felt like burning and hyperventilating.

"Jack..hmm.."I moaned. And he moaned in sync. We are going down to real business.

"Looks like snow queen is heated up. Ironic, huh?"

"Shut up." I blushed while unbuttonning my shorts and my eyes couldnt stop looking at that..

"Jack?"

"Yea?"

"You like wearing Calvin Kleins?"

He narrowed his eyebrows and confusion appeared in his eyes. He started ruffling his hair.

"Yea why?"

"Good."

"Good?"

"Good." I used a tone like "it's final" to reply. "So we can make a victoria secrets x calvin klein crossover."

After a moment of dead silence, he bursted out of laughter, and so did I.

"Oh my snow queen is naughty." A smirk crossed his face, with slightly pinked cheeks. "But I like that."

He put his protective arms around my waist. Being pulled slowly toward, I felt hotness all over my face.

The kiss was hard yet soft, It was passionate. It was filled with our hunger for each other but it was also filled with love.

Eventhough we have kissed before, every kisses seemed like the first. It felt as if the whole world cheered for us. As if fireworks and explosions went off behind us. As if all eyes were on us.

Time seemed to be stopled at all sudden. We got no care of the world at all.

Our moaning sound echoed the hall. Luckily there was no one at home.

I knew I have wanted this so badly. My love for him is unspeakable. But somehow deep in my heart, the scars that Tiana and him gave me was making me scream.

Everytime I tried to embrace myself and love myself, the scars kept me wide awake every nights. They can never be healed.

Conceal. Don't feel.

"Be with me forever." He whispered and smiled dragging my thoughts to reality. He intentionally avoid me to think too much, I can tell.

He started to unbutton my shirt until only my bra was left. He took a sharp intake of breath while throwing away the shirt. He was nervous.

My hands trailed down to his ripped jeans. My face heated up quick. A part of me tells me to go for it, another of it tells me it is too early.

I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where..

I looked over the table, watching my vibrating phone.

Ha. Just in time.

Yay life.

Jack pouted, unwillingly letting go of me and put on his shirt. I heard him cursing under his breath. Looks like he was pretty pissed off.

"Hello?"

"Elsa? It's Mer."

"This better be something important otherwise I will kill you." Jack took the phone from me and handed it back to me when I stared at him.

"Yes. Punzie..."

Oh my, that sounds serious. I took that back

"What happened?" I asked nervously.

"She.. Punzie's mum in hospital, unconcious. She needs us. Punzie needs us now."
~~~
A/N:
VOTE+COMMENT=COTE!!

Jelsa is being interupped agian.
oops. Dont kill me xD

I just watched twilight recently.
Such an interesting experience..

They basically stare at each other for 2 and a half hour.

Great:)