-17-

-2 months later-

"3...2...1...hey guys, we're the Janoskians!"

Luke was watching the footage from a video the boys shot the day before for what had to be the third or fourth time. He was trying to make sure his editing job was perfect, but he kept getting distracted. At first all of his attention was set on every aspect of the video, but it only took about a minute of watching the clips before he found his attention winding up solely on Jai.

Luke leaned back in the desk chair with a lazy smile playing at his lips before reaching up to pause at one particular frame he liked in the video. In this shot, Jai was throwing a large amount of flour at Luke. All of the boys were throwing buckets of flour, water and eggs at each other, but Jai and Luke had managed to make their battle solely in between them. It was a childish scene, but the smile on Jai's face was absolutely priceless.

"Hey babe," Jai suddenly bent over the back of Luke's chair by surprise and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek from behind. Luke kept his eyes remained glued to the screen, still admiring the flour-fight picture and determined to finish the editing process.

"How many times are you going to run through that video—oh," Jai stopped when he noticed what was on the screen. "Jesus, we look, like, fucking happy."

"Right?" Luke spun around in the desk chair, excited that his brother was finally home from the gym. "And for your information," he pressed a finger into Jai's hard abs. "I've only actually gotten through the video once I think, I keep getting distracted by you."

"Me? Distracting?" Jai gasped dramatically. He then decided to lift his shirt up to flirtatiously expose and flex every possible muscle he had on his torso. "What ever do you mean?"

Luke laughed with a roll of his eyes. "You're just mister innocent, aren't you?"

"Yup," Jai said, popping the 'p.' He lifted the rest of his shirt up and over his head before tossing it to the other side of the room as Luke went back to uploading the video.

At this point, whatever he had gotten done would have to be good enough. He clicked the 'upload' button while continuing the playful conversation he was having with Jai. "As I recall innocent boys don't flaunt their sexy bod—"

At that moment both Luke and the chair were being spun around so that his line of vision was no longer on the computer screen, but now on Jai's sculpted body.

"You think I'm sexy?"

Jai bit his lip seductively, causing Luke to feel a satisfyingly twisted sensation in the pit of his stomach. He nodded, looking up at his twin from his position in the chair.

Jai then bent down, placing each hand on the chair's armrests so that he had Luke completely caged in.

Luke smiled to himself as Jai's breath ghosted his pierced lip. Even though he was only being teased at that moment, Luke was truly happy. It'd been a blissful two months since Beau pushed them to get back together and out themselves to the public.

It didn't take long for the word about them to spread, but the outpour of support from the Janoskians' fanbase was overwhelmingly positive. Some fans even took to making consistently vulgar comments on their social media and videos—but they were positive comments nonetheless.

One of Luke's personal favorite tweets to date from a fan regarding their relationship went as follows: 

@luke_brooks I want you and @jaibrooks1 to hardcore fuck each other             every night. While I watch. For the rest of my life.

"What're you thinking about?" Jai asked, his face hadn't moved an inch away from Luke's.

"I'm thinking about what it'd be like to have post-gym sex with you in this very chair," Luke grinned devilishly—two could play at this torturous game built on teasing. He got the exact reaction he wanted when he noticed Jai's eye twitch and heard his breath hitch in his throat.

"Jesus," Jai muttered before pushing his lips against Luke's. "You win," he breathed out in between heated kisses.

Luke stood up and led his twin brother across the room to his bed. He did not let their lips disconnect for a single second. He pushed Jai down on the mattress and looked at the beautiful sight laid out in front of him.

Each day he stopped more than once to think about just how lucky he was to be with Jai. He also thought about how lucky he was to have such supportive people in his life. Beau had hardly given them any shit about any of it, aside from the one time he caught them getting a little bit 'more than friendly' in the pool. Other than that though, there was no longer any reason for their relationship to be kept a secret.

"Are you just going to stand there and stare at me?"

Luke realized that he'd left Jai lying on the bed, waiting impatiently for something fun to happen. He knew all too well, however, that this game of teasing had to end in a moment. Beau was currently waiting downstairs for him to go to the liquor store.

"Impatient," Luke grinned, deciding he had a little bit of time left to enjoy his boyfriend's amazing body. He climbed on top of Jai and started kissing him again.

"Fuck, I love you," Jai whispered from below Luke.

"I love you too," Luke smiled.

"Now are you going to fuck me or—"

"Can't babe," Luke smiled cheekily. "Got places to go, things to do," he said as he pushed himself off the bed, leaving Jai clearly sexually frustrated.

"What the fuck?" Jai groaned. "You're such a tease."

"You started it," Luke stuck his tongue out. He grabbed his wallet and keys off the bedside table.

Jai accepted his defeat as he tried to regain a normal breathing pattern from getting too worked up.

"Where're you going?" he sat up after a moment.

"To the liquor store with Beau," Luke replied while slipping a pair of sneakers on.

"You're just going to leave me here all sexually deprived and shit?"

"Darling," Luke walked back over to where Jai sat on the bed. "You know damn well you're not sexually deprived," he leaned in and kissed Jai on the cheek just before whispering, "we'll finish this off later."

"We fucking better," Jai shuddered at the provocative words that had been whispered directly into his ear. "Wait," he shook his head out of confusion as Luke walked towards the door to head downstairs. "What are you two going to the liquor store for?"

Luke stopped in his tracks. He looked back at his confused yet beautiful boyfriend with a guilty smile. He used to dread the words that were about to come out of his mouth, but nowadays they were supported with nothing but good memories:

"We're having a party tonight."

-The End-

A/N: Hope you all enjoyed Our Little Secret! I didn't want to carry it on for longer than necessary and figured this was just the right place to end it. Thank you all so so so much for your lovely support--and I look forward to continuing hearing from you on other my other works and reading your guys' stories! Until next time, friends.

xx Sarah