Chapter 13

Felicity's P.O.V.

I wake up to snoring I try to move and I can't. Someone has a tight grip on my waist. I open my eyes and start waking up realizing it was Chase. I smile at how cute he is. He lets go of me for a second so I turn to face him. "Good morning beautiful" he says in his morning voice which was so sexy!! "Good morning Chase" I say. He pulls me close to him and I lay on his chest! "How'd you sleep princess?" he asks me  "Really good, what about you?"I reply "I slept great having you to cuddle with it felt great."he said smiling

I'm so lucky to have Chase. I know things are moving fast but, I just hope things stay good and don't spin out of control. I haven't trusted any guy then my dad and Ryan in a long time. I was with a guy for around a year and I found out he was cheating on me with a close friend of mine..well I at least thought she was a friend. It's been awhile since that happened and I haven't really dated or talked to any guy. I've kinda always had a crush on Chase. I met him briefly a few times at races or events. He was such a sweet guy and we use to make eye contact from across the room and he would always wink at me and I'd look away blushing. The night I started talking to Chase over the phone was amazing. He told me how he had always thought I was cute and wanted to meet me but, Ryan said he couldn't. Once Ryan found out about my crush on Chase he blew it out of proportion and wouldn't let me near him for some reason. But talking to Chase was great he listened to me and made me feel pretty again when he would compliment me.

*Flashback*

I was Facetiming Chase. I was leaving to fly out with Ryan for the race for the first time in like 2 days.

Chase and I were talking about the first time we ever saw each other. 

He was around 13 i was 11. I was really shy at the time and never left my moms side, whereas Chase went with his dad , my dad, and Ryan so when our family would get together the boys were rarely there they were always on the racetrack or in the garage. I remember the first day i met him his parents were at a race and mine too. Ryan and Chase and our dads went to watch race from pits. I was scared at the time so I didn't go with them I stayed with my mom and Chases. After that I never really saw Chase much just a few times every once in awhile and Ryan never let me talk to him much. When he was 17 I was 15 he had a girlfriend, she was kind of a hoe..it made me sad that he had a girlfriend but, not long after I got into a serious relationship and we know how that ended...After that I saw him a few times from a distance but that's it. 

*Flashback over*

Chase and I just laid there in silence but not weird it was a good silence. After about 10min my stomach growled I was hungry. Chase chuckled and sat up "Let's go get breakfast before I have to get ready for the race." Chase said 

We got ready and went to Dunkin Donuts after we ate we drove back to the track. I was still in sweat pants and some old t-shirt from my high school, Chase was in ballers and a solid black t-shirt. Once we got to his hauler, he said he had to go change into his firesuit cause they have meet and greets plus driver meetings. I sat on the sofa and watched tv they were showing highlights from last year of all the fights.  I was laughing at some of them when Chase walked out and asked "what's so funny sweetheart?" I turned and looked at him..geez how did i get so lucky..he looked hot af in his firesuit. I was staring and he said "babe it's not nice to stare" I blushed and looked down embarrassed. He chuckled and lifted my chin then said to me "I said it's not nice but, I didn't say I didn't like it. Your cute when you blush and get all embarrassed." I smiled and he kissed me softly on the lips. We then kinda started making out but, then there was a knock on the door Kasey Khane walked in.. "Chase!?!...oh..um sorry to interrupt but we gotta go they are starting in 10 minutes." he said smirking at us. Chase said "okay let's go!" He kissed my forehead and said goodbye and he'll see me later.

 Great I'm alone maybe I should go get ready for the day. I'll go find Brianna and ask her how everything went with Ryan and we can get ready and maybe go eat lunch together.