Chapter 10

Chases P.O.V.

The next morning

Felicity and I had a long talk last night and she told me about her past.

About going threw depression and being bullied. She cried in my arms and fell asleep eventually. I laid her in bed wrapped the blankets around her since it was cold and kissed her forehead and whispered "Get some sleep princess I'll see you in the morning."

Currently I'm at a drivers meeting with all of HMS going over usual stuff with modifications and sponsors etc..

After the meeting I head back to my trailer and see Ryan. We start talking about Felicity. He tells me about how he's really protective over her because of what people have done to her in the past and he doesn't want her to go down that road again. I explain to him I really care about her and I want to ask her to be my girlfriend.

Ryan surprisingly approved he said that she deserves to be happy and I make her happy.

We discussed how I should ask her out, I'll ask her after the Xfinity race tonight I hope I get into victory lane that will just make it more special.

I'll have my mom help me plan a date with her sometime next week. My moms really good with that kind of stuff I'm not great at planing romantic things.

I hope tonight goes great.

Felicity sat in Ryan's pit box tonight since she sat in mine last week.

Felicity's P.O.V.

On lap 67 Ryan's spun out and hit the wall after he got loose on turn 4. He was upset but there's nothing much you can really do. His pit crew was gonna try to get the car back on the track so he could at least finish the race. Ryan did a short interview and I rushed to go talk to him. He was frustrated since he had a great car this week and had been running top 5 the whole race. Ryan told me to go sit in Chase's pit box since they gotta try and fix his car.

I went up to Chases box to see bill and Cindy. I had never met them so I waved shyly and Bill smiled and Cindy gave me a hug. I guess Chase told them who I was. Chase was in 2nd right behind Joey L.
Joey only got fuel the last pit stop.
Chase got tires and fuel so he was coming fast onto Joey.

There was 2 laps left and Joey was falling back his tires were not holding up. As the flag goes for the final lap Chase takes the lead round turn 1 and as they go to the backstretch Joey's car goes into the wall taking a bunch of other cars with him. Chase wins and gets the checkered flag. He's going to victory lane!!!!

I jump up and down excited along with his parents and pit crew!

We head to victory lane and the smile on his face as he climbed outside of his car was priceless. Chase all sweaty and sticky comes up and spins me around.

Then he grabs my hand and says...

Hi guys whatcha think?? Let me know in the comments! Love y'all 😘