Chapter 9

Chases P.O.V.
So I just left the garage I had to talk to Mr. H about the upcoming races and things of that sort. I posted a picture on Twitter of Felicity and I from yesterday

Flashback***
She was laying on the couch with her earphone in one ear. I was talking to Ryan about pizza toppings when I noticed her slightly singing. Ryan looked at me and said "I know you like her and she's had a crush on you since forever so I think it'd be great if you two are happy and get together. Just do NOT break her heart I will personally break your face if you do." I chuckled kinda scared because I knew Ryan was serious but I looked back at her and I knew I was serious about her. I walked over and sat next to her she looked at me and smiled I took my phone and took a picture of us her beautiful smile made me have butterflies. Then I thought oh boy..I'm Chase Elliott I don't get all mushy over girls this is a first for me..

End of flashback****

I walked back into my RV and changed into black basketball shorts and a white t-shirt. I saw that they had just pulled up from lunch in two trucks Felicity with Ryan of course. Ryan says she's shy and doesn't really talk to anyone else but us. They all got out of the trucks an Felicity was arguing with Ryan..

"Ryan that's not fair you got to finish high school online why can't I just finish it like that too? You know I hate school please I don't wanna go back after what happened!"

"Fine" Ryan replied after she said all that.

Felicity went into her RV which she hadn't been sung cause of the whole Ally thing. Ryan sighed when she left and put his head in his hands.

Bubba then asked what's wrong..

"She'll tell everyone when she is ready it's her decision if she wants to open up about the past." Ryan replied

I stood there really confused with everything..

About 10 minutes later we were all talking about the fight Ty and Daniel last week.  When I got a text.

Felicity- F     Chase -C

F- umm hey could you maybe come talk? Ryan's mad and I'm alone. I don't know anyone else but you here so..?

C- yeah gimme a minute sweetheart.

F-thank you🙂

C- 😘

I tell the guys I'll be back and walk to her RV I'm sure the guys saw me go up to it but I don't care.

I knocked and she opens the door..
Her eyes are pink and puffy from crying..I wrap her in a hug and she just cries some more..

We go sit down and I rub her back trying to calm her down and ask her "what's wrong darlin?"

Hey guys sooo whatcha think? I really liked this chapter!! Love you all❤️😚