Chapter 5

Ryan's P.O.V.
On the way to the track btw we are in Vegas this weekend. Ally and I were holding hands, and I was super happy. On the plane I asked her to go to dinner with me once we got back home. I also told her I had a lot of feelings for her. To my surprise she said she felt the exact same way. Which that was a relief. We aren't dating but, we have this thing now and I'm super happy soon I'll call her my girlfriend.(awww😊)

Chase and Felicity sat in the back and me and Ally were in the front with the driver. (Ally was in the middle)
I could see in my mirror Chase and Felicity were sharing headphones listening to music..they both like the same music and are a lot alike. I know Felicity likes him I've heard her and Ally talk about him when they were in the kitchen one day and they thought I was outside. Its just I don't wanna see her hurt again like before. Her first and only boyfriend broke her heart and she was devastated when he cheated on her. Plus Chase is my best friend and if they broke up I wouldn't be able to hang out with him cause he'd be my sisters ex and that's just weird. I love my sister but, I just don't want her dating Chase.

Felicity's P.O.V.
We had an hour drive to the track and I was sitting next to Chase. I had one earbud in listening to Florida Georgia line when Chase grabbed the other earbud and started listening to it. He smiled and said "I love this song." I smiled back after the song he turned down the volume on my phone and said "Your so stinkin cute" The radio in the truck was on pretty loud so you could hear what Chase said he was loud enough only for me to hear. I blushed and put my head in my hands smiling like a dork. Chase chuckled and grabbed my hands and said "Don't hid, it's even cuter when you blush sweetheart." By then I was probably redder then a tomato😂

Skipping to arriving at the track***

Once we got to the track me, and Ally went to go put our stuff away in the trailer that they gave us for the weekend. Ryan and Chase went to heir trailers put their stuff away. Once we got inside Ally told me how Ryan said, how he had feelings for her and how they're going on a date once they get back home. Then I told her about how Chase said all that cute stuff to me and how we shared headphones. We both fangirled for like five seconds until we heard a knock on your door. It was Ryan pissed off..

Chase's P.O.V.
After I put my suit case in my trailer I grabbed a water to drink when I heard a knock on the door I opened it to see Ryan. He said "we need to talk" I said "ok" then Ryan said "I don't want you dating my sister" I looked at him and asked "why not" he replied "because she's my sister and I don't want you guys together so stay away from her." I got mad and said "she's 17 almost 18 you can't control who she dates. It's her decision not yours Ryan. And you don't want her dating your best friend?!? YOUR THE ONE PRACTICALLY DATING HER BEST FRIEND " I yelled the last part. He got pissed, slammed the door and left. I really liked Felicity I mean yeah, I just met her but, she's a really sweet girl and I'd like to get to know her but, with Ryan in the way it looks but we can't even be friends...