Chapter 12

Felicity's P.O.V.

After I went and changed into some sweatpants and an old Jeff Gordon hoodie, I walked back to the bonfire. I saw Chase with Bubba and Ryan, I walked over and kissed Chases cheek then walked away. Chase smiled and said "Where you going?" I just replied "I'll be right back." He nodded and talked to the guys. 

I went and knocked on a trailer, it opened and out walked Brianna Jones. The one and only twin of Erik Jones. I must say she's gorgeous, she's tan and skinny with brown hair and brown eyes. She races in Xfinity for JGR. She's not always racing every week like she didn't today but Erik is racing tomorrow so she got to come this weekend. 

Chase introduced me to her kinda over the phone. She helped him when he was going threw things and she's like his sister. She has a crush on my brother and I've kinda gotten to know her and she's amazing. So she didn't tell Chase she was coming since she wanted to surprise him. I agreed kinda of little jealous since she is close to Chase but, we talked and I know she doesn't like him. 

We hugged and walked to the bonfire together, talking about how Chase officially asked me out tonight. She laughed and said "OMG he grew balls and asked you out?!? Finally!!" 

I laughed and asked her what she meant by finally

She explained how ever since Chase and I started talking over twitter and on the phone before we met in person he wouldn't shut up about me. I smiled knowing he thought of me that way back then.

When we got to the bonfire I walked up to Chase and grabbed his butt..he jumped scared and was about to say something but saw Brianna and said "Hey Bri What are you doing here???" and gave her a hug. 

They talked for awhile catching up as I saw Ryan eyeballing her. I walked over and said "so what do you think of her?" He replied "She's stunning! How have I never met her in person? I knew Erik had a twin sister but I didn't realize she was so cute and sweet." 

"Aww Ry! go talk to her see how things go" I reply

Ryan goes and talks to Brianna. Chase walks over to me and says "hello beautiful I missed you I haven't seen you all night" 

"I'm yours the rest of tonight babe" I reply Chase smiles and sits down pulling me in his lap as we cuddle by the fire listening to everyone talking and just enjoying everything.

I at one point fell asleep in Chase's lap and I end up being carried to bed thinking it was my bed I just fell into a deep sleep.