Chapter 1

Getting to know the girls:
Felicity is brunette (me) and Ally is blonde.

Anyway none of this is real and it's just a fanfic for fun to write about so please no hate.

NOW THE STORY👇

Felicity's P.O.V.
Ally and I were hanging at my house watching catfish. (LOL IDK😂) When Ryan and my dad came in the living room. My dad looked at me and said "Felicity how would you like go on the road the rest of this season with your brother?" I jumped up excited and yelled "ARE YOU SERIOUS?? YESS I WANNA GO!!" Ryan says "If Ally's parents allow her she can come also. Depending where the race is you guys will be home usually Monday morning threw Thursday night." (Just go with it😂) Ally smiles and gets red cause she likes Ryan..😂and then she says "I'll ask my mom tonight." Ally and I go to my room and talk about if we got the chance to go together. I fan girled and told her "what if I meet Chase? Oh my Gosh!! Ally I could finally meet Chase since Ryan won't let me." Ally laughs and says "Well duh you'll meet him. What am I suppose to do about Ryan?" I laugh and say "He likes you a lot and he's a chicken so until he's sure you like him, he's not gonna ask you out." Ally groans and I just laugh "You'll figure it out sweetie trust me!" Ally gets up and gives me a hug "I'll text you as soon as I know if I can go I'll see you soon." Ally then leaves and I lay on my bed and start scrolling threw Twitter. I have followed most of the drivers for a long time but, not Chase..I guess just because of my brother always being protective of me, since my last boyfriend who broke my heart 😔I don't want Ryan to know I may really like one of his friends. I decided I may be meeting Chase soon so I followed him. Then I went on Instagram and did the same. Then I heard my mom yell "Felicity dinner!" I run down stairs to eat, leaving my phone on my bed.

Ryan's P.O.V.
I was texting a few of my buddies one being Chase. Ya Mr. Elliott we were talking about this upcoming weekend racing in Vegas.
C-CHASE R-Ryan

C- I can't wait to get to Vegas man it's gonna be sweet. We fixed up some minor things from last week and I'm pumped.

R- haha don't get to excited man I'm gonna kick your ass though😎

C- keep thinking that😂👌 dude your cute little sister just followed me on Twitter!?!

C- and Instagram?!?

R-CUTE?!? The hell? stay away from her Elliot I swear! Don't even think about it she's had her heart crushed and I don't wanna see that again.

C- I was kidding man she's cute but I haven't even met her so relax nothing's gonna happen.

R- you better watch yourself. anyway I gotta go dinner.

C- ok bye

I can't believe Chase just said that. If he even tries to touch her there will be problems.