Chapter 8

1 week later...

Felicity's P.O.V.
So since Chase and I kissed it's been much better surprisingly. Ryan and Chase talked for like 3 hours and resolved everything. Chase and I aren't dating but we have a thing going on. Ally left...her ex Justin showed up wanting her back. I still can't believe she left Ryan for her ex.

Ryan's been upset about it but, he tries his best to hid it. I feel really bad because I knew he really cared about her. I on the other hand an more angry than sad that she's gone. We've been so close and I can't believe she went back to her ex. She told me how much she loved Ryan and I guess it was just a lie.

Since Ally left I've been staying in Ryan's RV since mine was for us girls I don't like being alone. Chase and Ryan are back to best buds again which is great I didn't want that to get ruined because of me.

So it's Saturday Chase has Xfinity race tonight! His car was really great when they were qualifying, he got the pole! So now I'm with Ryan, Austin, Ty, and Bubba. We are eating lunch at Subway. Chase had to go talk to his crew chief about some things so he said he'll eat later.
As we all sit down with out food I listen to the conversations, I don't really know any of them really well other than Ryan obviously 😂

I stayed quiet eating and on my phone scrolling threw Twitter. I saw Chase had posted a photo of us from the other day I smiled and favorited it! Ryan's Twitter goes off and he sees the tweet. He looks at me and smiles..