26.

Rebecca and Sandro walked out of the dinner hall. "Where are you going"? Asked Sandro tenderly, as he pulled her closer to him. "I thought we were going back to Paolo's", replied Rebecca, puzzled as he led her to the elevator". "Oh no, were not going to Paolo's, there is no need for us to go back there". "Yes, there is", said Rebecca. "Don't forget that all my luggage is there". "Oh no, it's not"! "I got Paolo to ask his mum to prepare all your things". "When you left to come to the church, Paolo's aunt passed by and picked up your luggage and brought it here". Rebecca stopped and looked at Sandro, "you were preety confident that I would listen to you, weren't you"? "No not that confident", explained Sandro, as he looked at her sheepishly. "If you hadn't listened to me". "I would have brought you up to my room; even if I had to force you", replied Sandro, as he looked at her with a big grin on his face. 

Whatever way you answered, I was determined that you would listen to me"! Sandro then pulled her closer to him as they walked into the elevator, which took them to his room. As soon as the elevator doors closed they were in each others arms. "I love you so much"! Said Sandro, as he looked deeply into her eyes. "You don't know how worried I was, when I found out what they had done". "Shhhh!" said Rebecca. "There will be plenty of time to talk about this later, but at the moment I think we've talked enough"! Pulling him closer she started kissing him passionately, they couldn't get enough of each other. Sandro pushed her against the wall of the elevator, his hands and mouth were everywhere. "I need you so much". "I need to feel you inside of me".

 They were so caught up in what they were doing that they didn't notice that the elevator had stopped. "What's happening"? She moaned, as they pulled away from each other. "The powers gone off"! "I think we are going to be stuck in her for a while". "Oh, what a pity"! She said, as she pulled him closer to her. "Where were we, when we were interrupted"? "Ahh"!! "I think we were here", he said, as he started kissing her again.

 Pulling him against her she could feel how excited he was. "I want you now"! She said, as she rubbed herself against him. He quickly pulled up her dress and feeling how excited she was he entered into her. She was like liquid fire, with every thrust of his body it brought them nearer to heaven. "Oh"! "Sandro"! "Don't stop"! She said digging her nails into his back as the passion took hold of her. Looking deeply into his eyes she shouted "Now"! It was like an explosion that never seemed to finish! "Oh"! "That was fantastic"! He said, as he kissed her passionately. "Mmmm"! She responded, kissing him back. In that precise moment the elevator doors opened, pulling themselves together, Sandro picked her up and carried her into his room.

They were all over each other again in a second. They couldn't take there hands and mouths off of each other. They spent every waking moment making love. It was like they had never been without each other. In the morning when Rebecca woke up she stretched and moved toward the spot where Sandro had slept, but when she went to touch him she found his spot empty. Rebecca sat up with a start her heart beating fast. "Sandro"! She yelled softly. In that precise moment the door opened and he walked in with a tray laden with breakfast. "Good morning, sleepy head"! "Did you sleep well"? Rebecca stretched like a sleepy kitten. "I don't remember much about sleeping, but I do know that I'm hungry". "Good"! He said, as he put the tray of food down in front of her.

 "I didn't mean that I was hungry for food", she explained, as she sat up in bed moving the tray away. Sandro looked at her as she moved the sheets away, "Now that's what I call a good morning"! He said, as he launched himself into her arms. They spent nearly all morning in bed. When the hotel maid had tried to enter into their room three times, they decided that it was about time they got up. "What are the plans for today"? "Well the first thing we need to do is phone my family". "My parents knew that I was coming here yesterday, so they'll be anxious to know how it went". Sandro reached for his phone and called his parents. His mum and dad wanted to know everything and they also had a word with Rebecca. After she had spoken to them Sandro said, "My parents want us to go and spend the day with them". "What do you think"? "I think that's a good idea".