15.

They got a taxi to take them to the hospital. 

"I'm so nervous" said Sadie. "Don't worry". "I bet it's nothing, but a bit of the flu". "Sadie went in to the examination room and Rebecca waited outside for her. When she came out Sadie was white in the face. "How did it go" asked Rebecca worriedly. Sadie through her arms around her and started crying. Rebecca couldn't get a word out of her she was crying so hard. "Sadie please calm down and tell me what the doctor said". "Your really worring me". In that instant the doctor came out of his office, he had some documents for Sadie to sign. 

"Doctor Can you please tell me what's wrong with Sadie"? "She is crying so hard that I can't get a word out of her". The doctor looked at Sadie "I can't tell you, it's confidential between me and my patient, but the only thing I can say is that what she has isn't terminal". Rebecca waited patiently while Sadie calmed down and signed the papers. After she had spoken again to the doctor and he had given her a prescription she came and sat down with Rebecca. "Oh Rebecca, I don't know what I'm going to do". "Come on Sadie, can't you tell me what's wrong"? "I'm worrying myself to dealth". Sadie's eyes filled up with tears. "I don't know how I'm going to tell Paolo, but I'm pregant". Rebecca sat there for a minute before saying anything. 

"Rebecca please say something"! Rebecca stood up and said "All that crying and worrying me to death and the only problem is that your pregant". "That's terrific news". "What are you so worried about". "I don't want Paolo to think that I've tricked him". "We haven't been together that long". "Yes" said Rebecca, but it takes two to tango": "Didn't you use any protection"? "Yes, but we had a little accident and I quess it happened then". Rebecca pulled Sadie closer to her. "Don't worry; you love each other don't you"? "Yes said Sadie and we've also started making plans for when we get off". "Paolo says that this is his last contract and I've agreed that it's going to be mine". "We've decided that we want to open a business together in his town in Italy". "Well that's great news". "You see you don't have anything to worry about".

Going back to the ship Sadie was very quiet and Rebecca was doing everything she could to cheer her up. "When are you going to tell him"? "Tonight, I quess after work" said Sadie. "What are you going to tell Jenny"? "Oh no, I didn't think about Jenny". "When she finds out she'll send me home". "I don't want to leave Paolo!" Sadie started crying again. "Don't worry; everything will work out in the end". Going back on the ship, the girls ran into Paolo who was waiting for Sadie. The minute that she saw him she started crying and ran into the cabin.

 Paolo looked at Rebecca worriedly. "What's wrong"? Rebecca smiled and said "Go to your cabin with her and be gentle, she needs all the love you can give her now". "Can't you tell me  what is wrong"? "It's really worrying me". "It's beween the two of you", she then gave him a kiss on the cheek and pushed him in the direction of there cabin. Rebecca went into her cabin and Sandro wasn't there yet. She unpacked there bags and went for a shower. While she was in the shower Sandro came into the bathroom. He got undressed and stepped into the shower with her. "Do you want me to wash your back"? "Oh yes please" she moaned as he started washing her all over. It was awhile before they spoke again. When they finally got out of the shower, Sandro said "What's wrong with Sadie"? "Oh it's nothing serious". "She's only pregnant". "What!" "That's fantastic news". "I know Paolo loves kids so I bet he is over the moon". "Yes". "I hope so". "It's just that Sadie is worried that he will think that she tricked him". "Yes, but it takes two to tango" said Sandro. "That's what I told her". "I know if it had happened to us, I'd be as happy as a lark" said Sandro. "Yes, me too". "Let's hope everything works out". "She is also worried, because if Jenny finds out, she'll send her off the ship". Yes, but Paolo only has another two months left of his contract". 

"I bet if Jenny tells her she has to get off, Paulo will speak to the captain and he'll let her stay on". "I hope so". "Now tell me what your friend Diane was doing in your office"? "Come and sit down with me". He said as they walked out of the bathroom into the bedroom. Rebecca got dressed and sat down on the bed while he told her all about the conversation he had with Diane. Diane had come into his office to tell him that she was still in love with him. She hadn't forgotten him in these last few years and she wanted to know how serious it was between the two of them. Rebecca shot up off the bed. "I knew it; she's trouble with a big T".