9.

When the alarm sounded in the morning, Sadie was already up and getting ready for her date with Paolo. "You look nice" said Rebecca. "You don't think it's too much do you"? "No, it looks really nice". Sadie was wearing a really pretty backless sundress. Grabbing hold of her beach bag Sadie headed for the door, see you later". "Have a great day. "You too". 

Jumping out of bed she grabbed hold of the phone and called Karen. "Hey Karen, what are you doing today"? "Oh hi, I'm going to the beach with Tommaso". "Why"? Oh nothing I just wondering if you wanted to get off and go for a swim"? "Oh I'm really sorry", but Tommaso asked me out last night". "Well, you go and have a great day". "I'll talk  you later". "Ok see you". "Thanks Rebecca, I'll see you later". She put down the phone and decided to go up and lie on deck and get some sun. The weather was wonderful and the deck was empty. 

Choosing a sun bed she put her suntan lotion on and then opened her book. She must have been reading for about five minutes before she fell asleep. Something tickling her back woke her up, turning her head to see what it was, she found herself eye to eye with Sandro. "Hi, sleepy head". "Hi yourself" she said sleepily. "I must have dozed off". "You better let me put some cream on your back, you're burning". Rebecca turned onto her stomach and let Sandro put the cream on her back. "Are you off now"? "Yes, I finished about an hour ago" "I phoned your cabin, but no-one was there, so I thought you must have gotten off with the others". "No, Sadie and Karen have dates with Paulo and Tommaso, so I decided to have a lazy day up on deck". "Do you mind if I sit with you"? "I'd love it if you stayed with me". 

They stayed on deck for about two hours before it started to rain. Jumping up they ran for cover. How fast the weather changes here". Yes, but it won't last very long. "Well I've had enough of sunbathing". "What do you think about going back to my cabin to watch a movie"? "I think that's a great idea". Grabbing hold of their stuff the two of them left the deck and headed upstairs. Walking into his cabin Sandro immediately pulled her into his arms and gave her a long passionate kiss. "I've wanted to do that since I saw you lying there all hot and sleepy". 

Rebecca kissed Sandro back, knowing she was playing with fire, but wanting to do it just the same. "Do you know what you're doing to me"? He asked breathlessly as the kiss turned to fire. "Rebecca could only respond by kissing him more passionately". "He couldn't stop touching her and he knew that if he didn't stop now, there would be no going back. He pulled away and Rebecca moaned in disappointment. "Why have you stopped"? She asked in a yearning voice. "Because if I don't stop now. I never will". Rebecca responded by throwing her arms around him and pulling him closer. That was all the answer he needed. They couldn't stop kissing and touching each other. The sensations she felt were like liquid fire, she couldn't get enough. Sandro was trying desperately to go slow, but the feelings she was evoking in him were like a volcano about to erupt. "I think we need to slow down said Sandro in a breathless voice, otherwise I won't last five minutes". 

Rebecca couldn't help but be pleased with his words, it meant he was feeling the same way she was. They made slow and wonderful love; they couldn't get enough of each other. After a while Sandro pulled away from Rebecca. "You told me that you wanted to wait what happened"? "You happened"! "It just felt so right". Sandro responded by kissing her again and it was quite some time before the two of them spoke again. When they finally came up for a breather she said "Do you know I'm quite hungry"? "You mean food he said with a hungry look on his face"? "Yes, what else would I be talking about" she laughingly said. "What do you think about going to the Shipwreck"? I'm off until midnight, so we have time to go and get something to eat" asked Sandro? "I think that's a good idea". "I'll just go and have a shower and get changed". "When you're ready come and meet me in my cabin". "If you want you can have a shower here"? "The only thing is if you decide to have a shower, I don't think we'll be going anywhere to eat". Rebecca laughed and jumped out of bed and got changed. "I'll be ready in half an hour".