17.

That afternoon she was in the middle of showing a new girl around the shops, when the phone in the office rang. "Hello". "Hi it's me, my parents have arrived". "Oh, great". "Why don't we meet in our cabin and I'll introduce you to them". "Ok, I'll be right up". Rebecca took the new girl back down to her cabin and asked Debbie if she would show her around the rest of the ship. Taking a deep breath she then ran up to their cabin. 

Walking into the room, she found his parents sitting on the bed and his sister sitting on a chair near the door. "Sorry I'm late". "No problem" said Sandro taking hold of her hand. "I'd like you to meet my mum and dad". "Hello" she said shaking both of their hands. "Well finally we get to meet you" said Sandro's mum giving her a hug. "We've heard so much about you". "I've heard alot about you too". "I hope only the good stuff" she said laughing. "Mum"! Said Sandro. I'm only kidding" she said hugging them both. "Francesca come over here and I'll introduce you to Rebecca". His sister sat stubornly in her chair and didn't move. "Alzati"! Said Sandro's dad. Francesca got up immediatly and walked to the door. "I'm going to see Diane" she said as she opened the door and walked. Rebecca could feel the blood drain from her face. 

"We're so sorry". "There is no excuse for our daughter's behaviour". "Don't worry about it" said Rebecca. "My daughter will come and appologise to you" said Dino. "I can assure you about that". He then walked out of the cabin in search of his daughter. Sandro's mum couldn't apologise enough to her. Rebecca pretended that she wasn't bothered about it, but deep down she was. When Sandro finally took his mum down to her cabin, Rebecca sat down on the bed exhausted as if she had run an emotional marathon. Sandro returned quickly. "I'm really sorry about Francesca" he said pulling her into his arms. "It's not your fault". "Are you sure you want to come to the bar after work"? "I wouldn't blame you, if you've changed your mind". Rebecca told him that it didn't matter and assured him that she would love to meet them all for a drink after work. Rebecca got ready for work and before going down went and knocked on Sadie's door and told her all about what had happened. 

"How awful"! "What are you going to do"? "There's nothing I can do" said Rebecca regretfully. "I'll just have to hope that she see's what Diane's really like and then hopefully we can be friends". "Just wait and see" said Sadie. "I bet everything will work out in the end". With that both girls left Sadie's cabin and went down to the shops. That night the shops were busy and before she new it it was time to close. Rebecca ran up to there cabin and changed out of her uniform and then went down to the Pirates Cove where she had arranged to meet Sandro and his parents. Walking into the bar the first person she saw was Diane who was sitting beside Sandro at the table with his parents and sister, Rebecca waited a minute before she walked over to see what they were doing. 

Diane was sat beside Sandro and every now and then she'd touch him or put her hand on his leg in a very familar way. Sandro was doing everything in his power to take her hands off of him. Rebecca could feel herself getting very angry and was on the verge of going over and telling her what she thought of her, when Sandro's mother saw her standing by the door, she stood up and called Rebecca over to there table. Diane was sitting there like the cat that'd eaten the cream and Sandro was looking very relieved to see her. Rebecca pretended that she hadn't seen anything and took her seat on the other side of Sandro. He stood up and gave her a long kiss and when Rebecca looked around the table she saw Sandro's Sister Francesca giving her dirty looks. 

Diane tried desperatly to keep the attention on herself but Sandro's parents were determined that that wouldn't happen. "Rebecca you don't know how glad we are that Sandro has met you". "I've never seen my son so happy". "That's not true"! Said Diane sobbing as she ran out of the bar. Francesca let out a big gasp and said "You know she's right." "Sandro was ten times happier with Diane then with her".Throwing Rebecca a really dirty look she went running after her. "Don't worry Rebecca"! "Diane has always been a good actress". "I must apologise for my daughter's behavior; unfortunatly she has got Francesca wrapped around her little finger".