8.

It didn't seem like two minutes had passed when Rebecca heard the alarm ringing, jumping out of bed she ran into the bathroom and jumped into the shower. Rebecca got herself ready, she put on her bikini and on the top of it she put a really pretty sundress. It was nearly 9.00, when Rebecca left her cabin to meet Sandro. 

He was already waiting for her at the gangway. "Hi there" he said grabbing hold of her hand. "We'll have to wait a few minutes until the next tender arrives". "That's okay" said Rebecca felling her knees go weak at the touch of his hand. "Did you sleep well"? "Not really" admitted Rebecca. "It took me ages to get to sleep". "I know what you mean". "Do you know I dreamt about you last night"! "I hope it was a nice dream"! "Oh yes a very nice dream indeed". 

"If you knew what the dream was about, you would be blushing from your head to your toes". "Rebecca could only imagine what he had dreamt about and those images made her go very hot just thinking about them". "It is very hot today, isn't it"? She said."Yes it is". "Not only hot outside but I'm also very hot inside". Rebecca couldn't meet his eyes, because the look he was giving her was enough to make her melt. When they reached the shore Sandro hired a taxi to take them to Waikiki beach. "You've already been here, haven't you"?"Yes "I came here last week with Sadie, Debbie and Mark, it is a beautiful place". "Well I know a secret part of the beach". 

"Not many people know about it, it is nice and secluded". "How did you find it or should I ask"? "When I was on the Golden Star, one of the officers told me about it". "Are you sure it was an officer and not a passenger"? "No", "No"! "I can assure you, it was an officer". "Why are you jealous"? "No"! "I was only curious". "I don't believe you". "You have a strange look in your eye" and with that he pulled her to him and gave her a long slow kiss. They must have walked for about a good ten minutes when Sandro suddenly stopped and closed her eyes with his hand. "Don't open them until I tell you" he said. They then walked for a good ten minutes before he said, "You can open them now"! It was absolutely beautiful; the beach was shaded from the view of the other people because of the sand dunes. The water was a fantastic and there were only a hand full of people sat on the beach. On the other side of the beach there was a small hotel, which reminded her of a little plantation house, like the one in "Gone with the wind". "What do you think" he asked holding his breath. "I think it's a little piece of paradise" said Rebecca. "That hotel is something out of a dream. "I have never seen anything as beautiful as this" said Rebecca with a lump in her throat. "Oh I have" he said looking at her intently. Rebecca could feel herself going very red; Sandro pulled her to him and gave her a long slow exciting kiss. "Whew"! "I think it is a good idea if we go and have a swim" said Rebecca pulling away from him. Sandro watched her run down to the sea. He couldn't believe how lucky he was. "Aren't you coming in"? "The water's fantastic". He pulled himself together and ran in after her. The water was so refreshing and the two of had a lot of need to cool down. 

They stayed in the water for ages splashing around like two kids. About an hour later they came out of the water. "Oh that was great"! "All that splashing around has given me a big appetite". "Are you hungry"? "Yes, I'm starving" "Well. Let's go then"! He took her hand as they started walking towards a little restaurant further along the beach. "What a fantastic place" said Rebecca? "I'm so happy that you shared it with me". "Me too" replied Sandro pulling her chair away from the table so that she could sit down. "What would you like to eat"?! I don't know". "What do you suggest"? "Well do you like fish"? "Yes" said Rebecca. Are you ready to order? The waiter asked. "Yes" replied Sandro. "We would like fresh lobster". "Could you show me one please"? "Certainly" said the waiter and walked over to the lobster tank. "I think this would be big enough for the two of you". Rebecca could feel herself going white in the face; she never imagined that he would choose fresh lobster. "How much is that one?" he asked. "This one is $100 dollars" replied the waiter. "Oh" he said going white under his tan. Rebecca couldn't help but be relieved when she saw his face. "Listen Sandro" "I don't know about you, but I don't really think that a lobster is worth a hundred dollars". "What about if we order one of those sea food salads"? "They look really good and I think I would prefer that".