“What are you thinking?” My mum asked.

“Cammie is not home sick. She misses dancing. Dance to Cammie is like Niall without food.” I explained to my mum helping her understand how much dance means to Cammie. She nodded her head.

“So what are you going to do?” She asked.

“I have a perfect idea.” I smiled and my mum looked at me confused. I ran up the stairs and I saw Cammie brushing her long brown hair. She was wearing Jeans and a sweat shirt. Cammie walked into the bathroom. While she was in there I grabbed a bag and I put a pair of her shorts, her t-shirt, her sports bra and her socks in a bag. I sat on my bed waiting for her to come out.

"Ready?" I asked.

"Ready for what?" she asked.

"For the best day of your life." I said. She looked at me confused. I picked up my coat and put it on. Cammie put hers on too. I grabbed her hand and intertwined it with mine. She smiled and we walked downstairs

"Have fun you two, where ever you’re going." my mum said. We got in my car and we were off.

"Harry where are we going?" she said

"Just somewhere." I said smiling.

"Goddamit Harry, you know I hate surprises!" she whined. The car ride was about an hour. Then we finally arrived. This is the best surprise ever.

*Cameron’s POV*

We have been driving for a long time. I was getting bored. I looked out the window and I saw a big theater. Where the hell are we going? Harry pulled into the parking lot. It was empty. Harry climbed out of the car and opened my door. I jumped out.

“Uh, Why are we here?” I asked.

“You will see.” he said opening up the door of the theater. There was another door leading to the actual auditorium. Harry opened it. It was huge. I am pretty sure it could fill over 600,000 people.

“Wow.” I said looking around.

“It’s big right. One of our first performances were right here.” he said.

“Really?” I asked. He nodded. I walked down the aisles. Just looking at a stage makes me want to go up there and dance. I made my way up to the front. I looked at it and back at Harry. The smile on his face was huge. He is so weird.

“What are you thinking right now?” Harry asked.

“I don’t know.” I said shyly.

“You want to get on that stage and dance don’t you?” he said. I nodded.

“A little.” Harry handed me a bag. I opened it up and there were my dance clothes. My jaw dropped.

“You are literally the sweetest. How did you know I missed dancing?” I asked.

“I know you too well. My mom thought you were home sick but I knew that wasn’t it. You were missing dance. It is a huge part of your life and I completely understand.” He said. “Well hurry up and get changed!” He said. I looked around.

“Where do I change?” I asked.

“Change right here.” He said like it was no big deal.

“No! You don’t know who is watching me.” I said self-consciously.

“Who would be watching you? There is no one here!” He said. I gave him a sad look.

“Fine. I will bring you to the bathroom.” he said.

“Yay!” I cheered. I kissed him on the cheek. I felt like such a little kid. Harry led me to the bathroom and I changed into my shorts, sports bra and a t-shirt. I put on one sock and folded it so it was only on half of my foot. I didn’t have any dance shoes or foot undies for spinning so this would do. I opened up the door and walked out.

“Ready?” Harry asked.

“What kind of question is that?” I asked. We went back to the stage and I climbed on it. It felt amazing to be up there. I decided to stretch a little. I slid into my right side split. It hurt a little at first but then it became painless. I switched over to my left side and then my straddle. I rolled out my ankles and I cracked my toes and back.

“Ew! Why do you crack everything!?” Harry was very squeamish about me cracking my bones.

“Because. I just do.” I said. I practiced a few of my jumps. I did a few jetes across the stage. Ring leaps, side straddle jumps, switch leaps, and reverse jetes. Next, I practiced my spins. I did a triple pirouette and then 3 a la seconds, into a double 3 sets and finish in coupe. It wasn’t bad for not dancing for four days straight.

“I love watching you dance.” Harry said gazing at me from the audience. I blushed.

“Oh stop.” I said.

“Hey, remember how you said you loved Ed Sheeran?” He said.

“Uh yeah why?”

“Do you have a routine to any of his songs?” he asked. I thought hard. I have done thousands of combinations but never any I liked except for one.

“Um, yeah. I have a few.” I said.

“What song?” He asked getting up and walking to sound box.

“Uh Wake Me Up.” I said. Harry fumbled around with a few things and the song started playing.

“Wait you actually want me to do it?” I said.

“Yes.” he said. I walked to the center of the stage. The music started. I did moves following the words and then I did a few spins and jumps. This was a really complicated routine. One of those routines where they can only be described is by actually seeing it. It was a really powerful piece. I love it. I finished up the routine with a sisscone jump. I was out of breath Harry was clapping and someone else was in the auditorium too. I squinted my eyes to see who they were. They started walking closer. I jumped down from the stage and walked over to harry.

“Harry! Someone else is here!” I yelled in a panic whisper.

“Babe, don’t worry-” Harry started.

“Don’t worry! How can you tell me not to worry!” I yelled. Harry started walking toward the person. “Harry! Where are you going! Come back!” I yelled in a whisper. They looked like they knew each other. They gave each other a manly hug and started walking toward me. I was so confused. Once the person got closer I finally recognized them. Oh. My. God.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! So i am trying to finish this story up. i need one more dramatic scene before the ending. what do you want to happen?! Also, who ever guesses who was in the autitorium gets a shout out on the next chapter! YAY! so i hope you enjoyed this and your comments are greatly apperciated and yeah. so have a fabulous day! Until next time.