Rebuilding and reviving.

Start from the beginning

Izari shiverd and grew her eyes but surrendered and kissed him, nodding a yes as they parted. "O-okay." She smiled, trying to calm her racing heartbeat. "H-how? When? W-why?"

"How; I don't know. When; Since I met you. Why; because, I love you." He rambled, gazing at her stearnly but sweetly.

"I-I-I l-love you, too." She whispered, looking down as her head fell to smile at the ground.

"He-he, you guys are in love!" I teased, drawing the outline of a love heart in the air.

I felt and herd Izari smack her palm to her forhead. "I have you for not even five minutes and you're already teasing me about boys? Dear god, girly." She giggled, rolling her eys.

"That's what younger Sisters are for." I smiled.

I woke up warm, covered and wrapped in my Uchiha's arms. Sasuke, had his shoulder coushining my head, his fingers brushing my fringe from my eyes, gliding in a sweet, gentle sweep. He held his other arm around my waist, running his fingers up and down my spine, slowly and gently, sending shivers of comfort down me. I melted, further into his grip and smiled as I ran the back of my nails down from his elbow to his wrist."Morning, Angel eyes." He whispered, softly, his lips to my forhead.

"Hey." I giggled in a tired whistle. I fluttered my eyes open and gazed up, into his dark, haunting eyes. I raised my head and placed my lips at his, smiling as he deepeened it further an further, until we tackled each others toungs. I ran my hand up his bady to play with is hair and giggled into him. "Well, you're excited, I see." I teased, pulling away from him.

He rolled his eyes at me but smiled, to have me return the gift of the rare expression. "I'm not letting go of you." He whispered, squeezing me, causing my body to spread, further over his.

"I see that but I do have to get up sooner or later." I giggled, lilghtly, raising an eye brow. at him.

"Nope."

"Sasuke." I pouted.

"Nope." I smiled at his words and snuggled into him, more. "Not yet, anyway." He sighed.

"You want something?" I groaned, into the crook of his neck.

He chuckled, sweetly and in the most adorable way possible. "I want you to sing." He whispered.

I rolled my eyes and lifted my head to gaze into his eyes. "Of course you do." I smiled, twirling the strands of his bangs around my fingers, deciding what song to sing to him. "Come on skinny love, just last the year. Pour a little salt, we were never here. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Stearing at the sink of blood and crushed veneer.

Tell my love to wreck it all, cut out all the ropes and let me fall. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Right in this moment this order's tall.

And I told you to be patent and I told you to be fine, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind. In the morning I'll be with you but it will be a different kind. I'll be holding all the tickets and you'll be owing all the fines.

Come on skinny love, what happened here? We sucked on all the hope in lite brassieres. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my. Sullen load is full, so slow on the spilt.

And I told you to be patent and I told you to be fine, I told you to be balanced, I told you to be kind. Now all your love is waisted and so who the hell was I? I'm breaking at the britches and at the end of all your lines.

Who will love you? Who will fight? Who will fall far behind? Come one skinny love. Oh-ooh. My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my." He smiled, pulling my fringe from my eyes. I just gave him a croocked smile, looking down to hide my pink shaded cheeks.