The Bitter Betrayal (The End)

Thanks for reading guys. Don't forget to vote and comment.

I woke up to chaos.

I could hear the screams of pastas around me and the sounds of swords clashing and the thud of unknown bodies landing on the ground. I stared up at the sky, feeling unable to move.

What was going on? I hadn't initiated the plan as yet. Who are they fighting?

That was when I heard a voice shouting orders above the rest. It was a woman's. Her voice was distorted, like a demon's but under it was a voice I recognized. One I knew all too well.

"No," I mumbled, tears running down my face. "It couldn't be..."

My mind was now filled with a strange mixture of both sadness and relief.

Rise now, and take shelter inside the mansion. Any attempt to disobey me or turn against us will result in your immediate death.

I instantly recognized his voice in my head. My new father. The Slenderman. I felt the urge to obey him now. Like every bit of defiance I had built up till now had disappeared.

Yes father, I felt myself responding telepathically. But it was almost as if, it wasn't myself.

"No, I won't listen!" I shouted out loud, but something inside me fought the defiance.

I sprang up in a panic then took in the scene around me in awe. Masked men in black suits were engaged in battle with an army of pastas. There was blood being spilled everywhere and just when it seemed that the masked resistance's numbers were falling, more charged out of the surrounding trees.

I stood up quickly and that was when I realized the extreme different in height. As I stood on my feet, I realized I now towered over almost everyone in the chaotic throng of people. I looked down at my hand which was now a pale grey colour. I stretched both my arms out and realized my limbs were now twice as long.

With a disturbing afterthought, I slowly lifted my hand to my face. That's when I felt it.

I had no face. I could breathe fine, talk fine, hear fine, it had even felt as if I had a face! But running my hands over the sheet like surface told me otherwise.

I looked around frantically and spotted another tall figure among the combating pastas. She had long blonde hair tumbling from down her back and a black gown that, like mine, had become nothing but a ruffled mini dress. She held a sword in her hand and was engaged in a sword fight with one of the invaders.

I recognized her almost instantly.

Unbelievably, it was Sue.

"Sue! Sue!" I yelled out, and she looked my way for a brief second and I saw that she lacked facial features as well.

She remained distracted for only a moment and then quickly turned her attention back to her opponent. A second later, she had speared him through the stomach and he fell to the ground lifeless with a chilling thud.

Suddenly, I realized things were just not making any sense. The army of invaders were obviously fighting AGAINST the Pastas, therefore we had no reason to be fighting them off if we weren't on their side. And the Sue I knew wouldn't be mercilessly slaughtering people. She would be inside, crying or cowering in fear. And why did she ignore me just now? What was going on?

I approached her quickly.

"Sue! Why are you killing them? It seems they're on our side! Even if they aren't, for now they are our allies. This is what we needed. Why are you doing this?"