revenge and apologies (part 1) || h, s, n

Start from the beginning

niall's POV

we creep through the door, making sure craig or any other co-workers of james don't see us. once we're in the office, harry pulls down his black hood that he insisted on wearing, and pulls the folder out of his jacket.

"ready?" he smirks, and i nod in confirmation.

i'm so ready to fuck this guy up.

we throw the contents of the folder across the room, pinning some up on the walls. i had never been so glad to have screenshots of my ex's dick pics in my life.

explicit messages from him such as 'so ready to shove my rod down your throat later' and 'you'd better open up that tight little ass tonight' were put up along with the images of james' extremely flaccid dick.

i laugh quietly as harry looks at the pictures in shock, clearly wondering why i was ever with james in the first place.

we hang the sign that says 'i proudly jerk off to the thought of my boss every night. it's time you all know that i'm gay, and i've shoved that stapler on my desk up my ass about 17 times.' above his desk.

childish, i know. but if it wasn't for the fact that we heard james' boss talking to someone on the phone, slandering all gay men, we wouldn't have put it up.

harry snickers at his plan, and how greatly we have executed it. as we leave james' office, we get a weird look from a janitor. harry lunges at him, and the guy runs off.

we sit on a bench outside james' office and wait. i see harry check his phone, he has a voicemail from someone called stella. he puts his phone to his ear, jaw immediately clenched and mouth tight-lipped.

he exhales deeply, then his pursed lips curl into his signature smirk. he takes the phone down from his ear, sending a message to whoever stella is.

"girlfriend?" my curiosity gets the better of me as I watch harry sigh deeply.

"you could've said that," he frowns at this, then puts his phone away. i want to pry and know what he's talking about, but i decide not to.

"she told me that she wasn't born a female."

holy fucking shit. i thought my life was complicated. this girl whom harry obviously liked, dropped that bomb on him? damn.

"i didn't know how to deal with it, so i kind of just left.. what else was i supposed to do, you know? i'd already been up in that, I had to sterilise."

my jaw goes slack with horror. this man, my little cousin, talking this way?

"harry. you know you sound like a total freaking asshole just now? sterilize? really? no. you need to talk to this girl about what she told you. you've given yourself space, but now is the time to talk about it." i can't handle another girl hurting harry, but what'd be worse is if he hurt someone. it isn't like him.

"i just said that to seem cool," he runs a hand through his hair, laughing at his own stupidity. amidst all our commotion, we missed james walking out of the elevator.

we watch as he signs into reception, the redhead sitting there clearly trying to flirt with him. i snort when he plainly ignores her.

harry pulls up his hood, and I kind of regret not wearing a jacket with one. james walks into his office, and about a second later, he screams. not a manly, horrified scream. a bloodcurdling, extremely feminine scream that shocks the whole floor into looking in the direction of his office.

suddenly, james' boss stalks out of his office, headed towards the direction of the scream.

five minutes later, the boss walks out, straightening his tie and looking extremely flustered. his toupee is slightly out of place, and harry refrains from cackling at the dishevelled man.

then james emerges. his hands are holding a cardboard box, full of his belongings. I stare at him as he heads for the elevator, and laugh when he almost trips and drops the box. when he reaches the elevator, harry high-fives me, and we head for the elevator too.

"what are you doing for the rest of today?" i ask my brilliant cousin.

"going to see stella. i suppose i should hear her out," i smile and clap harry on the back.

"good luck, harry. you both deserve happiness, and i can tell that sorting through this would improve your mood."

harry smiles at me, and we ride the elevator down to the ground floor.

A/N

OMFG ITS BEEN LIKE FREAKING 24 YEARS IM GONNA KMS I MISSED YOU ALL

I feel so good about the fact that this book is constantly earning reads and votes and comments and I just love you all so much

honestly, I am under a lot of stress at the moment, with my new job, school, problems at home; the usual.

id love to know, how did you guys find this book? tell me tell me tell me!

y'all are thirsty hoes im sure, so next chapter (later tonight) will have smut because im a nice person

not really I left you all for so long

thankyou for reading and being perfect and I just adore writing for you all so hopefully i'll find time to write morreeeeeee.

also, sorry about the change in my grammar and that kinda stuff. when this book is finished, i'll go through and fix it all.

love you!

-brych