Replay

I couldn’t see me anymore. Currently I was staring at my reflection; I couldn’t see the girl I looked like yesterday instead a beautiful rebellious looking girl was staring back at me. I had woken up from my sleep just twenty minutes ago, wondering around my room bored. I had woken up way too early for school; my usual time was eighty thirty and if that didn’t work I would usually sleep on until I realised I was very late. It wasn’t very ideal but none can consider waking up at six on the dot ideal either.

Back to reflection me. Cassia and Ciana really knew their stuff. Last night was on heck of a night. Jaden had popped into my room at one point to yell at us about the music that was booming through Kyle’s iPod, he had plugged it to my speakers. Two words. Max Volume. Presently it was so quiet I could hear mum and dads heartbeat as the slept on. They were going to be sacked one of these days.

Every morning they would wake up when I was about to leave the house thanks to my lovely warning to them. I had a freakishly loud voice when I shouted. Mum was an office girl working in one of the biggest Fashion label. TCee & Co. Remembering that brought out a smile on my face; my mom worked at one of the biggest fashion labels ever! As an office girl but I’ll take what I get.

I was shoved rudely out from my fantasy by my rude alarm clock.  Oh yes I forgot I set one up in my phone. Oops. I smiled sheepishly to none as I raced over to it to check what was the time.

Late.

Sitting in Miss Havens classroom was enough to make my mood go to new levels of depression from boredom. Its the new illness. Get it. I sighed as I thought over my pathetic joke. I had shoved on the clothes Cassie had picked out for me and placed in a golden hanger with that plastic clothes thing. Don’t judge. I was not a swot like Kelsey Griffin. The first time I saw her I thought to the stereotypical ‘dumb blond’ but she proved me wrong. Winning the ‘Brian Blockbuster Challenge’ was certainly a way to make me see the light.

“Miss Dylan I would suggest you stop  disturbing my lesson with your movements!”Miss Haven snapped.

I swore I saw spit.

Right now I was fidgeting in the tight cut off shorts that Cassie had sneaked into the outfit. It was way too short but I guess I liked it all the same. Cassie had decided to give me the ‘London Chic’ look. I was wearing the offensive but sexy looking denim cut off shorts, a black and white printed buster top and on my feet I wore my black and white creepers. Cassie had originally thought of designer worn out combat boots but I decided to give them a break. I had thrown on my large hoody that gave me that cute but rebellious look. Not that I was that much of a rebel. But if rebelling against my dad about no more midnight Nutella was a rebellious thing, good on me.

Putting on my makeup had shaken me. I had never made myself look this gorgeous! Laying on my foundation I looked much more tanner than I was, I didn’t have that beautiful porcelain skin that most girls my age have, I had that African-American skin but a shad lighter. Maybe two shades lighter? If Emma Stone had my skin we would  look like twins separated at birth, if it wasn’t for the age difference. Shame. For a minute there I could have heard Hollywood calling my name.

 Back to my makeup.

I had created that smoky eye effect by watching YouTube videos; I had never been more grateful for YouTube. I had drawn on my eyebrows, to make them look like those nicely shaped brows you see superstars looking beautiful with. Finishing off the look with my signature red lipstick that morning I had admitted to myself; I looked like recruited sex bomb.

When I had walked down the halls this morning I was greeted with silence. Then slowly one by one I heard the gasps and whistling like magic I must add, I heard the calls of, “Wait up chica”. I had never smiled so big as I had that morning. Cassie and Ciana had walked up to me looking models. They had opted for the London Chic look as well. Mid thigh black and white skirts, inked patterned strapless buster tops and plat formed creepers. I never knew creepers could go that high. Hair straightened to chest length they looked like badass goddesses.