suprises from Nick

I look up when I heard a knock on my door, Nick then came walking in with a pair of crutches
"I assume you'll need these"
Nick placed them down against my bedside. I just stared at them dumbly because I just drew a blank on what to say. My brain wasn't in the ball park today. I felt as if my body was the only thing awake
"Hey cotton tail, you look a little dazed"
Nick said with growing worry
"I feel as if I don't have a brain"
Nick just chuckled. Then rubbed my furry head
"Hey! Cut it out Nick I'm not in the mood to be playful!"
I said with almost snarling, but I did bare my fangs to show him that I was serious.
"What got you in such a bad mood Raven, you know you can talk to me about anything right?"
'Well it all started when I met the idiot named Nick Wilde "
I said sarcastically

"Har har, very funny."

I just curled back into bed pulling the covers up to my chin.
Nick walked over and sat at the edge of the bed looking down on me. "Did I ever mention how gorgeous your eyes are?"

"Nick what did I say? I'm not in the mood" I turn over so that I'm not facing him.
Nick hugged me and left.

Nicks p.o.v: Raven was definitely giving me the cold shoulder. I texted Judy about it. All she could say was leave her alone she obviously needs it.

Time skip

I'm sitting on a bench in zootopia, looking as the sky.

Theres a reason my name is Raven, it's because I can fly just like birds, just kidding folks, but I wish I could, because I feel kind of grounded like a plane right now.
I sigh when someone calls out
"So what's a fox like yourself doing out here at this hour of night". Says a rather tall raccoon.

I just ignore him, because I hate hassles like this.

" I asked you a question, and you better answer or else I'll have to go drastic"
I kept on ignoring him.
He grabbed my wrist and twisted it
"No one ignores me, NO ONE ya hear!!!!!"
He threw me to the ground and I howled out in pain because I got a bruise on arm and my leg didn't heal up yet.
He put his foot on the side of my head and started to smash my face.
It hurt a lot and my face started bleeding
He picked me up violently and threw me against the nearest wall.
Pain shot up my entire body as I cried out in pain
I was crying so hard that I couldn't see in front of me.
Why do things like this happen to me, I thought.
That's when he came over and raised his fist, I closed my eyes just waiting for the impact.
I heard the impact but didn't feel it. That's when I looked up to see Judy standing in front of a toppled raccoon.
She quickly handcuffed him.
She came over to me and asked if I was all right
"Does it look that way" I said through grunts
She brought out her walkie talkie and called for backup. Then she whipped out her phone and tapped at it rapidly. She asked me s few questions till the other police showed up. Once the criminal was in the vehicle, Judy went to the bench and grabbed my crutches and came over to me.

That's when I heard someone say "wow someone bloodied you up good"
I tilted my head to see Nick.
"Why do these things happen to you?"
Nick looked me over and pulled out a first aid kit. He bandedged me up as best he could and helped me to stand.
He picked me up bridal style.

When we reached his house, he tilted his head toward me and said. "What the heck were you doing out there at three o'clock in the freaking morning?" Nick sounded so mad, I had to tilt me ears back from fear he was yell again.
"I..."
I couldn't speak, my voice froze.
When we were inside Nick put me on the couch and set my crutches down next to me.
"You need to pay for making me worry so bad about you"
"Well is there something you would like from me?" I answered sheepishly.
His face started to lighted up
"You can be my girlfriend"
I just sat there gaping in shock that that's what he had in mind.

Authors note: please comment I need the support, or I just might not continue to write, I really need feedback, thanx byeas