The awful meet

I hated Wednesday, because its the day when I get to deal with my real costumers. I have to admit they are kinda shady.

"So is it a deal".  Stated my client " I'm sorry sir-" " My name is ML" he said as he so rudely interrupted me. " Mr. Mountain Lion, I have to say no, shipping those items out of zootopia us illegal "
"Well then, GET OUT OF MY TERRITORY!!!!! And if I ever catch you here again, then you'll be sleeping with the fishes, oh and get out of this town, its mine"

I wanted nothing more than to leave, I was getting quite scared, but if I let that show then they might really do some thing bad. And NO way was I leaving zootopia, I had no were else.

I went home right after that, as I was to afraid to show my face at the meantime. When I went curled up in the couch I clicked on the TV and lightly dozed off.

I was awoken by violent yelling only to realize it was only my TV still on. I turned it off, and got dressed ready for today's activity.

As I called the last bit of my money from the building site, I shoved it all in my pocket and started walking home. It was dark out but I often like looking at the sky wishing that there was stars.

When suddenly I got shoved down toward an alleyway with a dingo holding a knife at my throat "don't move or I'll-" that's when I stomped on his foot with my heal, and he yelped"why you little!!!" I turned to run when I felt an intense searing pain in my leg, I knew he stabbed me, and it was deep. Then he yanked it out.
I crippled to the ground crying and screaming from the intense pain.

I saw him with my bleary eyes as he bonded my hands and feet, he put a cloth around my mouth to muffle my screaming.
Thats when everything went blank

I was sitting in the car with Judy on a stake out, to catch a very wanted criminal.
An hour later we saw something move. We both leaned forward in anticipation when I saw that fox that owns my old job. I wonder what's she's doing? I thought as someone shoved her into the nearest alley.
Judy and I got out and ran across the street, that'd when I heard a scream, and not the, oh I'm scared screen, she sounded hurt!
Then everything went quiet.hurt as Judy and I get there the animal ran, Judy running after him" I'll get him, you tend to her!"Judy shouted over her shoulder. I looked down to see her bonded at the ankles and wrists, and a cloth over her mouth. And I saw so much blood, was to much blood, I whipped out my phone and called for an ambulance as I picked her up in my arms, "come on cotton tail, don't die on me when I don't even know your name" I started crying, realizing that I might loose her.

Author: hi, I would love it if you guys would comment on my work so I know how I'm doing, thanks^-^