the new life

As I get off the train I a quickly walk away from the train station because I want my new life to start, and I can't do that by walking slow. I really didn't know where to start so I went to a near by fast food place. When I entered I quickly took a seat somewhere, when a waiter came to me asking me if I would like to order, I stated that I just came here for some peace and quiet.

I was searching up apartments to rent for cheap when all of a sudden my laptop snaps shut, and taken away by a weasel. "You dirty little rodent!!!" I screamed as I bolted after him."can't catch me you dumb fox!" He exclaimed. I quickly caught up to him, (being the fasted on in my gymnastics class, and also having my great great grandma being a cheetah, I inherited speed). When I was close enough to the little devil, I grabbed him by Hus skinny little neck,"you won't go around stealing people's valuables, especially mine!!" I shouted. " man I get a crazy chic" he stated to himself. I pulled on my laptop, but sadly strength isn't my strongest trait. He pulled it away and began his sprint again, when he was shot with a tranquilizer. "Impressive" I said as I turned to see a little bunny, with a police suit on. "Ma'am you look like you needed help" "well he was a slippery little one" I replied. She nodded to the criminal, motioning for me to get what was mine. I went to my tablet, grabbing it. When the officer came by and put handcuffs on him.

Then I go to a different place to look some more, but all I can find is a little to out of my price range. So I look up jobs.

The next day I got permit for for my jobs, then went my job at selling pawsicles. Then selling them to the chipmunk building industry. Then a little white lie about the Color. Since I have enough I get a small apartment for myself. Not knowing the trouble that was brewing for tomorrow.