a strange offer

I woke up to my hand being asleep, it tingled so badly, my hand went numb. I kept wondering what in the world was I doing here, it smelled like hospital sheets and hand sanitiser. It was dark out and I kept thinking I know that I am here for a reason but can't exactly put my thumb on that is was.
That's when I heard a light breathing next to me. I looked down ( able to see with my night vision) and saw Nick, cuddling my hand to his cheek, he was fast asleep. "How cute" I though, looked really adorable being here. All defenseless without having his guard up, or his trickiness. I thought what did I do to get in this hospital, and to make him look this way.

I felt absolutely awful, I had a headache, my face and arms felt like crap, and my leg felt like there was no tomorrow.
That's when I looked down at Nick and he whimpered, it was so cute, almost enough to make you think that he was a kid, almost.

Then I hugged his head, nuzzling his face and cried,

Why did I cry!!!!!

I cried without reason, but it felt so good, I never get to cry like this. I just hoped that he didn't open his eyes. I petted the back of his head while hugging his face. And I cried like I never had. I didn't know if I was crying because I was happy or sad. I only knew that I had felt lost for so long.

Nicks p.o.v: I somehow fell asleep next to cotton tail. But I woke up to someone hugging my face. I snuck a peak at her hugging me affectionately. I thought she was to cute, but I faked sleeping to see what she'd do next.
She then cried, at first it was just tears and then she just kept crying harder and harder. She hugged my face close to hers, and petted the back of my head.
I decided that I would let her cry it all out of her system.

She kept crying, for hours, literally. Then she started to slow down, and released me. Wiping away her tears she held her face and sighed.
I then decided to speak up, bot wanting to wait any longer.
"That was a lot of tears cotton tail"
"Wait you were awake!" She whispered in panic.
"Well ever since you crushed my skull" I said with a laugh, and a smirk for her enjoyment.

"Nick what happened, why am I here?"
She must have gotten hut pretty hard to forget. "Well you were attacked by a dingo, and got pretty beat up, I thought you were going to die, you had lost so much blood"
As I said this she had looked as if she just remembered and then her face went pale, I assumed she was getting scared because of the was she blankly stared at the wall.
"Hey, you in a trance or something, fluffy?"
I knew I got her to stop thinking about the horrors she had seen, when she looked at me and whisper screamed
"Why call me that, it's weird"
She was blushing ever so slightly, but I saw.
I knew I hit my mark when I looked at her eyes and she stated back. Wow, I thought as I looked at her ever blue eyes.
I couldn't seem to look away
She looked away first and tried to stand up. But I quickly(as light as I could) make her lay back down, I knew she wasn't ready to get yet, not after one night.

Ravens p.o.v: I didn't like this place, hospitals were scary in my opinion. So I tried to sit up, but Nick pushed me back down, but not roughly.
"Sh, don't get up yet, you still haven't recovered" I heard the door squeak open up and a doctor walked in.

He filled me in on what my condition was and that I was lucky enough, because I could stay here for three more days because their rooms are full and that one bed was open for three days because a patient was coming in out of town.
We (meaning Nick and I) were glad to hear this news.

So for tomorrow Nick stayed at my side, while Judy interrogated me. Then the second day Nick had work, so I slept, and that evening I got mail, only one though.
I opened it and it was an eviction note!!!!! I was so panicked, because they had stated that they already packed my things and they were waiting for me to pick them up in the office, and if I didn't pick them up in 30 days they would sell everything!

The next and last day at the hospital, Nick clocked out early so he was eating dinner with me. I showed him the note, and he just gasped.
"Do you have anywhere else to go?"
"No" I replied
"Well then why not stay at my place till you get a home back?"
I agreed but only after hesitating first, well what else am I supposed to do?
Now why on the world did I do that, what's to become of me now?