7.) Hospital

Phil's POV:

I awoke to screaming. "Phil! Please wake up! It's Dan and his father!" Dan's mom was in my room flipping out. "Okay, you need to calm down Mrs.Howell. What happened to Dan?" I asked a bit tired. "Dan's father is going to kill him!" She breath out. She must have ran here. "Where is he?" I asked in a panic. "At home." She seemed a little relieved that I was dealing with it. "Stay here. I'll drive over there!" I said getting my keys and running out the door. " Phil wait! Take this." Dan's mother handed me a knife. I nodded and got in my car. Ten minutes later I got out of my car and ran to Dan's door. It's locked. I took thirty seconds to pick the lock than ran in. I saw Dan laying on the floor bleeding everywhere. His father was nowhere to be seen. I took out my phone and called an ambulance. I looked at Dan's helpless body. The details looked horrendous. Dan had two huge dashes in his cheeks with blood gushing out. He had cuts and bruises all over his beautiful body. His heart melting hazel eyes were a striking red color from all the blood. How could someone hurt someone so innocent and sweet. "Hello, what's your emergency?" A lady on the phone answered. "Help! My boyfriend is hurt!" I screamed. Suddenly Dan moved an inch and grunted. "Don't move baby!" I shouted. He stopped moving and pointed across the room at his sketchpad. I ran to get it and a pen, I soon handed it to him. 'It hurts to try and speak. I love you Ph' The end of his sentence became a strait line. "Dan? Honey, are you okay? Please be okay!" I yelled. He suddenly passed out. Two minutes came by and an ambulance came. 

The hospital was a white depressing place. If Dan is still unresponsive in the next 12 hours then it means he's dead. The doctors told me the next 12 hours are going to be crucial for Dan. I swear he'll wake up! And when he does i'll make him smile. I love Dan's dimples. I ran back to Dan's house to grab a few items for when Dan wakes up. When I got back I asked his mom for help. I needed her to put fresh cloths on Dan that I knew he'd like. Next I stepped in and sat by his hospital bed in an uncomfortable chair for about an hour. When the monitor started to speed up I knew he was going to wake up. I got my bag ready for him. "Dan? Are you okay?" I asked hoping he was wakes. His brown eye fluttered open followed by a grunt. "I'm so happy you're okay!" I could finally breath. "You're gonna love me! I told the doctors to crank up that gas of yours a little. Here's a board and pink marker if you'd like to talk." I gave him a smile which made him smile. "I also got you something to cheer you up!" I handed him our Pokemon ball we swore our relationship upon. "Phil. I, I don't nnneed the this. I nnneed ya, you." He weakly whispered. He pulled me into a Lean kiss. He gave the most mouth watering kisses and always tasted like mints. "Dan." I breath out. "I love you too!" I brought out the letter he gave me from my pocket. "Now it's four days." He smiled at my words. "I won't let anyone touch you ever again!" I said snapping two cute crossed pins into his curly brown hair.

 "I won't let anyone touch you ever again!" I said snapping two cute crossed pins into his curly brown hair