2.) Skipping

"So, ya' wanna skip class?" He asked giving me a reassuring smile. I nod my head side to side and look down. "Come on. Please? It's like perfect weather. Warm for once, a touch of breeze, and a sky full of fluffy clouds!" He gave me his best puppy dog face and practically begged me to skip with him. I took out my notebook 'Uh-huh. Fine, but only if you carry my bags there!' I wrote. "Deal!" He grabbed my bags and ran off. Seconds later he noticed I wasn't running along with him and came back for me. He looked at me smirking then held my hand pulling me along to the hill. We made it to the top of the hill, both of us wheezing. 'Phil. You know you can let go on my right hand right?' I write in my left hand. I always write with my left hand though. "Oh uh, okay!" He scratched the back of his neck. "Have you ever talked to anyone Dan?" He asked staring intensely into my eyes. 'I use to talk when I was really young, but not much.' He took notice of my hand shaking. "Hey, do you happen to be ticklish?" He said tickling my belly. I laughed so hard I was gasping for air! 'Hey quit it you silly!' He awed at me for a second time after reading this. "You have an amazing smile! Do you think we can have a sleep over?"  He asked touching his two pointer fingers together. I take out my phone to call my mom. With Phil here I can make him ask. "You're calling someone?" He questioned. I shook my  head no, then handed the phone to Phil. "Oh my God! What's wrong Dan? Why did you call us? Are you ready to talk or-" My mother was interrupted by Phil's voice. "Uh, actually Dan handed my his phone when I asked him if we could have a sleep over." Dan mentioned. " Dan has a friend? Of course you can come over! Do you need to tell your mom?" My mom answered in a positive tone."Uh no. My mom doesn't care where I go. I look forward to meeting you Mrs.Howell." I laughed at Phil's politeness. "Oh and a polite friend too! I'll probably have dinner cooking when you guys get here." My mom said.  "Bye Phil! Bye Dan!" I could sense her smiling widely even through the phone. "So, your mom seems excited. I picked up my note book and changed the page to a clear one. 'My mom's just excited that I finally got a friend. Plus a friend she can meet.' I giggled. 

When the school bell rang we ran off the hill to get to my house. I stopped to write him a note. 'Warning my room is really clean!' I wrote. "Why did you warn me about that." He asked. 'I thought guys like dirty rooms.' He looked puzzled whilst he read this. He just shook his head and slammed his hand into his face. 'Hey. Can we skip home?' I wrote. "But you're already wearing pink." He joked. I gave him puppy dog eyes. "Fine. Only because I want to!" He laughed.