5.) Date

Phil's POV:

'Close your eyes?' Dan wrote. "Fine." I closed my eyes and heard Dan running to his closet. "I can hear you at your closet!" I laughed. After five minutes of closing my eyes I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and turned around to see Dan. He turned his head to look away and he seemed very nervous. Dan was in a pretty pink dress with his arms at his side. "Oh my God! You look so good! But, you're missing something. Close your eyes." Dan looked really cute! Dan cloths his eyes and I looked around for something. I walked up to him and tied two pink bows in his hair. I ran to get a mirror. When I returned Dan still looked nervous. "Open your eyes cutie!" I demanded. When he opened his eyes his jaw dropped. He opened his mouth. "Do, do I look. Cute?" He stuttered. He was quiet and a little shaky, but I have good hearing. I was surprised he talked to me. "You're beautiful!" I admitted still in shock. He smiled and looked relieved. I knew he wasn't quite ready to talk yet, but I can wait. He got his notepad and began writing. 'I am nervous. Most of my family know's I wear pink, but i've never worn a dress.' He looked so worried so I pulled him into a passionate hug. "Take this necklace. It'll give you bravely." I handed him a locket necklace. 'Thank you! It's memorizing!' Dan looked happy, but I could tell he just needed reassurance. "You look amazing. Everyone will love it, including your mother." I gave him a reassuring smiled. 'Actually my mom's the one who got me this dress. We went shopping whilst my dad was gone and hid it from him.' He quickly wrote down. "Why do you and your mom hid this stuff from your dad Dan?" I asked. He frowned. 'He's very homophobic. When he saw me wear pink for the first time he' Dan stopped and effaced his answer. 'He's homophobic.' Dan looked as if he'sgoing to cry again. "Well, screw him if he can't accept you for who you are!" I yelled. Dan gave me a smile that screamed he agreed with me.

 Dan gave me a smile that screamed he agreed with me

Me and Dan made it to the wedding. "Woah Danny! That's a cute dress you have." His uncle approved. I bought Dan a white board on the way here for quicker speaking. 'Thanks uncle Tim!' Dan looked a little less nervous. "Who's this?" His uncle shook my hand. Dan began writing put that I was his boyfriend. "Oh, i'm his boyfriend." I told him so Dan wouldn't have to. "For Danny's first boyfriend he hit a home run!" He laughed. 'Uncle Tim!' Dan quickly wrote. He looked so embarrassed. "Dan use to tell me what the perfect boy would be like. And you're like perfect for him!" His uncle explained. 'Black hair, kind hearten, patient, and a nice smile.' Dan wrote in reply. I blushed. This was a pretty good date. After the wedding ceremony me and Dan walked out to the 2nd floor balcony. We starred of into the distance. 'Like my family? They keep embarrassing me in front of you.' Dan stuck his tongue out. "I just think you're even more adorable! I mean, if that's even possible." I blushed and looked away. Dan wrapped his fingers around the chain of the necklace I let him wear. "So... Danny?" I mocked. 'Only family can call me that!' He was obviously blushing. "Dan." I said as he looked me in the eye. We were close. I found my self naturally leaning in closer. It was like we were magnets destine to kiss. I soon noticed Dan leaning in too. I stood on my toes to gain the one inch I was missing. We both shut our eyes. I felt warmth on my lips. His were soft, humid, tasteful lips. He taste like mints. The kiss became more passionate as I out hand hand on Dan's cheek. His hand rest on my hip. When we pulled apart we had a satisfied facial expression. We were both blushing vigorously. Dan came in close and cuffed his hand around my ear. "You. Uhm, you're a ga, good kisser." He whispered. I wouldn't blame him for stuttering so bad, he hasn't talked in many years.

Soon me and Dan walked home. He hasn't actually talked since then, but twice in a day is really good! We made it back to his house. "Maybe we can have another sleep over next weekend?" I asked. 'Defiantly!' He wrote on his white board. 'Do you think I could keep your locket Phil?' He looked nervous. "Of course. Just promise you'll think of me every time you look at it?" I asked. 'I swear I will!' Suddenly the door to Dan's house slammed open. There stood a man. "Dan! Get in this house!" The man yelled. Could that be Dan's father? 'Bye baby. Don't read this until you fall asleep.' He handed me a note. When he handed it to me I noticed he was shaking and it was warm out. "Bye honey!" I began walking home. My thoughts immediately flooded with questions. Why did his mom tell me not to tell Dan's dad about us? And what did Dan's dad do when he first saw him wear pink. I hoped it wasn't bad, because Dan was wearing a pink dress. Plus he was standing in the drive way talking to me. When I got home I brushed my teeth and changed. Before falling asleep in bed I brought out the note Dan gave me before I left.

 'Dear Phil, I wanted to know that you're the best thing in my life right now. I've never had a friend or a boyfriend for that matter. Everyone is pressuring me to talk and you are patient with me. And you're a really good kisser! Thank you for being the shoulder I can cry on and much more. I've known you for three days and now a night and I think. Well, I think i'm falling in love with you. You're the lover of my life! Night love. -Daniel/Your bear.' 

"Good night love." I fell asleep clinging to the letter that made it feel like he was beside me.