3.) Sleep Over

'MOM WE'RE HOME!" Phil yelled as we walked in my house. I got out my note pad and wrote a note for my mom. "In the kitchen!" My mom yelled back. I showed my mom my note pad also flashing it at Phil too. 'Sorry mommy. Ignore his loudness.' I giggled. "Hey, you mama's boy!" Phil yelled in defense. "Are you two fancy salad with a side of garlic bread sticks?" My my asked laughing at our silly argument. "Heck yeah!" Phil said confidently. 'Yeah. We're going to my room now.' I wrote. "Okay just don't have too much fun!" My mom winked. My mom just excited that I finally had a friend, and it was a boy!

Me and Phil laid on my bed staring at my ceiling. "What do we do now?" Phil asked impatiently. "I, mean we could do what your mom was implying! You're bed's big enough. Your floor may be cold, but we can work with it." Phil flirted. We giggled. I said nothing as usual, and walked over to my play station. (Sorry for Xbox users reading this.) He sat by me and put in MW3. "Damn Daniel! How long have you been at this game. You're super good at this!" Phil praised me. I stood up and jokingly bowed. "Well, it's my turn!" He playfully pushed me to the side. He was actually really good. Five minutes pass and he beat my high score. I ran to my bed to get my notepad to praise him. He stopped me in my tracks. "I know what you'll say, but it was just a pinch of luck. You have the major skill Dan!" He re praise me. Wow, this is my type of guy! "And you weren't joking when you said your room's clean!" He teased. "Dinners ready!" My mom yelled as we tripped attempting to run down stairs. "Da-ng Daniel's mom!" He joked. "This is so yummy!" He made my mom laugh for who knows how long. "Where's Mr.Howell?" He asked my mom. "He's working late again. It's been quite difficult to get him to stay home lately." My mom said stuffing her face in salad dressing. 

Phil and me decided to get ready for bed. I took wrote to Phil on my white board. 'Wanna borrow a t-shirt?' I smiled innocently at him. "Yeah what shirts do you have?" He asked looking for my  cloths draw. 'Well. I have a really soft pink sweeter and a muse-' Immediately Phil snatched the Muse t-shirt from me. "Muse!" He seemed so happy. "Dan. What's that smell.  It smells really good." Phil began sniffing my cloths. He stood in front of me smelling me. "You smell like, really good!" He admitted. He threw off his shirt to put on the Muse shirt. He was really pale, skinny, and must I say kind of attractive at this point. "Hello? Dan!" Phil waved his hand in front of my face. I guess I was staring. "Let's get in bed." He said as he wrapped himself in blankets. We hopped into bed and were face to face. "Since your notebook is across the cold, shivering, breath taking bedroom floor I guess you can't talk back to me. I've got a few things to say to you Mr." I smiled at his choice in words and rolled over to get my note pad, and suddenly feel someone grab me. I was relieved to see it was Phil pulling me closer to him. "When we were walking home thoughts were running threw my mind. 'Has Dan ever had a boyfriend?' 'Does Dan think i'm attractive?' 'Who was Dan's first kiss?' And suddenly you grabbed my hand and I began to notice that sparkle you get in your eyes." He let go of my wrist signaling me to get my note book. 'Nope, of course, and you.' His eyes widen and he began to speak when I stopped him. I slowly came close nervously and kissed his cheek. I could see the red glow on his cheek and hoped he couldn't see mine. Hours of talking, Phil fell into a napping state. I hesitantly decided that i'd speak. "Night love." I spoke quietly thinking he was asleep. I starred at Phil and suddenly he smiled. His bunny snores stopped and he opened his mouth. "Goodnight love." He whispered. My eyes widen and my heart rate fastened. How could he even hear me? His eyes were closed the entire time! He laid his head to my chest nudging his way in and had his arms around my waist. His hair was so soft and cozy. I felt a new sensation. The safety I felt in the a boy I'd just met frightened me, but I still felt like I was in a warm trans. Was it okay to trust him? I soon fell asleep to Phil's light bunny snores.

 Was it okay to trust him? I soon fell asleep to Phil's light bunny snores

Hehe!  #^_^#